wanderlust

❝WHERE'D YOU GO?❞

❝WHERE'D YOU GO?❞

"Is that really...?"

Franklin's voice trailed off. He looked up in awe at the sight of his friend alive, and well.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" Machi growled, before baring her nen daggers ready to asassinate the assumed imposter of their friend. Only to be stopped by Shalnark holding his hand out in front of her.

"This woman, it's (Y/n)." Shalnark gazed at the singer on stage.

There was no solid proof to declare said claim a fact although, for now, Machi and the rest trusted his word. Looking over her appearance, she seemed to glow.

Maybe it was the lights on the stage but, she looked godly. Her (s/c) skin was gleaming with life. (H/c) hair freely styled, and her eyes, well, they were more vibrant than ever. In fact (Y/n)'s wonderful (e/c) orbs seemed to have changed color, they seemed brighter. Better.

In an off shoulder burgundy velvet sweetheart dress that hugged her curves just enough. The dress stopping mid thigh and small string that held the dress up was tied delicately around her neck.

All in all, this was the best the troupe had seen her. Or, if they were seeing her at all.

In a flash, the lights dimmed and the performance was over. The present troupe members that witnessed said act were stunned. Faintly, they could see the (h/c) haired female walk off stage.

Hesitantly, they all gave each other glances of understanding.

"Backstage." Shalnark leaded.

Dashing at immaculate speed, the portion of the phantom troupe dashed towards the dim of the curtains of the stage, undetected under normal viewership.

Reaching the door that seemed to lead into a five star dressing room as the handle and intricate designs were made of complete and solid authentic gold.

Opening the door and entering with caution, the troupe was dumbfounded as they were met with nothing but the pitch black of the room. It was quiet, too quiet. Machi got into a defensive position, the rest following suit.

Suddenly the snap of fingers were heard. The 'lights' of the room came spinning on, flashing different colors and in different patterns like a drugged hallucination.

It was enough to make Franklin and Pakunoda nauseous. "Were we drugged?" Franklin questioned, massaging his damaged temple.

"No, this is the work of someone's nen." Shalnark nervously chuckled. Machi sighed, "I guess it's supposed to make you disoriented."

"It's a Nen trigger I believe." Shalnark added.

"I see. When you touched the door, it triggered the effect of the person's nen?" Pakunoda asked, raising an eyebrow.