2. Arriving at the hideout

Eli's POV

"You never told us you have a sister!" Kord exclaimed.

"Well I thought she was well... up there." I replied, after thinking for a moment.

"Eli! Did you tell them about... the surface?" Ellie whispered to me.

"Um... well... I. Yes, yes I did." I answered nervously.

"Eli! You... know... dad... said... to never... tell... anyone... about... the... surface!" My sister whispered, punching after very word she said.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, and ow! Will you quit it! I had to tell them! They're like family to me Ellie!" I shouted.

She froze, her fist pulled back to punch me again. She lowered her fist and started to stare at a mushroom tree, not moving or blinking.

"Um Eli, is she okay?" Trixie asked after a few minutes.

I turned to look at her, "Oh yeah she's fine. She's just in deep thought. She used to do this all the time."

"Okay!" Ellie shouted all of a sudden making everyone jump except me because I was used to her shouting random things all the time, plus she is my twin.

"I guess it's okay! Plus any friend of E's is a friend of mine!" she exclaimed, grinning.

"Good, now can you tell us how you got here?" I asked.

Ellie stiffened and looked around.

"Ok... But not here, okay? People could hear us. Why don't we got to your hideout?" she suggested.

"Sure. Guys we're going back to the hideout, get your mechas!" I called to the others and went to get my own mecha and Ellie started to follow me.

"Hey Ellie shouldn't you be getting your own mecha?" I asked.

"Um... I don't have one..." she said sheepishly.

"You what?! Then how did you get around slugterra?!"

"I rented one. I just so happened to have to return it today. Once I exited the rental place I saw you guys could use some help and I fired Blaze."

'Isn't that a coincidence...' I thought.

"Can I ride with one of you until we get to the hideout?" Ellie said.

"Sure you can ride with me."

"Yay!" She yelled.

We got on our mechas (Ellie was sitting on the back of mine) and started traveling in the direction of the hideout.

"So Ellie! When did you get to Slugterra?" Trixie asked a few minutes later.

"Um... About 6 months ago," Ellie answered.

"So why didn't you come find us earlier?" Kord asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to the hideout." Ellie replied.

"Okay."

After a while we arrived at the hideout and put our mechas in the garage. After that we headed inside.

"Woah..." Ellie said once we entered.

"What? Something wrong?" Trixie asked.

"Nothing's wrong it's just that this place is pretty big!"

"It's fairly big. Is it big compared to your other place here in slugterra?"

"I didn't really live in one place... I camped out every night. Usually sleeping on mushroom trees. I don't really have much money... You guys understand right?"

'Yeah... It's hard to get money for equipment and upgrades for our gear even with four people... I bet it's even harder for equipment, upgrades, a place to live, and a mecha beast... Plus it's just her, she doesn't have teammates...' I thought after a second.

"You can stay with us!" Trixie exclaimed.

"Really? Can I E?" Ellie asked giving me a puppy dog face.

I sighed, "Yes you can stay with us. I was gonna suggest it myself before Trixie decided to." I gave Trixie a look and she grinned sheepishly and laughed a bit nervously.

"But can you explain why you didn't come find us straight away and basically what happened these last 6 months?" I asked.

Ellie looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "Sure! I was just going to start. But let's sit down."

Everyone found a seat somewhere and we all looked at Ellie urging her to explain.

"Okay this is what happened..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone Starcollector here! So I was going to write Ellie's explanation on this chapter but then I realized I haven't updated in a while and that this was a a good sized chapter so here you go! I'll try to update as fast as I can but I might get busy so please be patient with me! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and expect an update soon, bye!