4. Eli's idea

Me: Hi everybody! I'm sorry for the late update but now that it's almost the holidays I can update and write more!

Ellie: Hi guys! We're back!

Me: So in the beginning of each chapter me and Ellie will do something like this and we'll fo the disclaimer. You can skip this but there might be important info so it's up to you! Anyway Ellie do the disclaimer!

Ellie: Okay! Starcollector does not own any of the characters except for me, all other characters belong to their original owners!

Me: Thank you, now on with the story!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eli's POV

I was lying on my bed in my room, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe that me leaving would cause trouble for my mom and Ellie. Sure I thought they wold miss me but I could only focus on getting to Slugterra and become the newest Shane.

I sighed. 'I'm a horrible son, not to mention a bad big brother...' I thought. I turned over onto my stomach and mushed my face into my pillow.

I hadn't seen my mom or Ellie for a whole year. I can't make it up to my mom, but I have to make it up to Ellie. I thought of all the possibilties but nothing seemed right.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door and I sat up. "Come in," I called. My door opened revealing Kord.

"Yo Eli we're eating now." He told me.

"Okay I'll be right there." I responded.

He closed the door behind him as he left and left me alone with my thoughts again. I sat there for a few more minutes thinking of more possibilities but still couldn't think of anything good.

'I might as well go eat now...' I thought and left my room.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Time skip (after they eat)

I went back into my room, closing the door behind me, and sat down on my bed. I sighed, I still didn't know what to do. Burpy must of noticed because he jumped up to me.

He looked at me and chirped and squeaked. I looked at him and scooped him into my hand.

"Hey buddy are you worried about me or something?" I asked.

He answered with several chirps and a nod.

"Don't worry I just can't think of a way to spend time with Ellie to make up for the year's worth of time we spent apart."

I set him back down and lay down on my bed. 'What should I do...' I thought again. Then I got an idea.

"Hey I got it Burpy!" I exclaimed. He looked at curiously. "What if I take her on a little training trip tomorrow? That's a good idea right?" I told him.

He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. I laughed and with that off my mind I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys Starcollector here! So I'm sorry for the late update but I've been busy and I also had writer's block! I literally didn't know what to write for this chapter! So gomen! Also I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, but I didn't know what to write. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and expect an update soon! Bye!,,