3. Explanations

Me: Hey everyone Starcollector here and welcome to chapter 3 of my slugterra fanfiction!

Ellie: Hey everyone!

Me: Thank you to everyone who read my last chapter but this chapter is dedicated to xCyanSparksx who was my first commenter on this story! now Ellie can you do the disclaimer?

Ellie: Sure! Starcollector does not own any of the characters except for me, all other characters belong to their original owners!

Me: Thank you! Now on with the story!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ellie's POV

"Okay this is what happened," I started.

"Eli, when you left mom and I weren't surprised, not by a long shot, we knew that you wanted to go down to Slugterra right after we turned 15 and protect it like dad did. Although we weren't surprised it still didn't feel natural without you around. Mom told our school that you decided to transfer to another school, but I had decided to stay. It felt weird not having my twin around and it actually felt like a part of me was missing. We didn't even know if you were ok, but I had a feeling you were."

"Ellie I didn't realize me leaving would cause so much trouble..." Eli said.

"It's ok. Anyway, I wanted to come here too, but I thought my first duty was to stay with mom. But I really wanted to come. About 6 months after you left I finally got the courage to ask mom if I could go. To my surprise, she was fine with it. She understood how badly I wanted to go and was completely supportive. So a week after I asked, she told me how to get to the Drop and instructed me how to use it. Although she knew how to use the Drop she didn't know where the Shane house was in Slugterra and she told me I'd have to find it on my own. She gave me some clothes that people wear here. Apparently they were meant for her but she never got to use them. The next night I went down the Drop with Blaze and that's how we got here."

"But why didn't you come directly to us when you came down?" Kord asked, confused.

"Dad didn't give me a letter like Eli and my mom didn't know how to get to the hideout either. I went to the nearest town I could find and tried to get information on you guys there. Although lots of people knew about you they didn't know where you guys lived. I tried to get as much info as I could on you guys and I even watched the news to learn about your whereabouts. But whenever I got to the place you were, you had already left. It was pure luck I found you guys today."

"So that's what happened..." Trixie muttered.

I nodded, "That's basically it. I told you guys the whole story."

"Don't worry Ellie, you're with us now! You're part of the Shane gang!" Eli said.

"Yeah!" the rest agreed.

I smiled, "Thanks guys." I yawned, "Do guys have a room I could sleep in? I'm beat."

"Sure, Trixie can you take Ellie to one of the spare rooms?" Eli asked, looking at Trixie.

"Of course! C'mon Ellie!" Trixie replied. She led me down a hall to a room. "Here you go! Hope it's okay." Trixie exclaimed.

"It's great, thanks!" I replied.

She went out and closed the door. I climbed into the bed and fell asleep a few minutes later.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys Starcollector here! I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I have been very busy and I had a case of writers block! I'll try my best to update sooner next time! I honestly wrote this whole thing in one night when I should have been doing homework... But oh well! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and expect an update soon! Bye!