5. A Surprise

Me: Hey everybody Starcollector here! And welcome to chapter 5 of my Slugterra fanfiction!

Ellie: This chapter is dedicated to Johnny_Boi_Valdezi for being the second commenter on this this story!

Me: Now with that done, Ellie do the disclaimer!

Ellie: Starcollctor does not own any of the characters in this story expcet for me. All other characters belong to their original owners!

Me: Thank you! Now on with the story!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ellie's POV

I was woken up by the morning sun shining on my face. I sat up slowy, rubbing my eyes. I stretched and jumped out of my bed. I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. No one else was awake so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I gathered everything I needed and started to make the food. I just wanted to make something simple so I chose to make bacon and eggs, a standard breakfast.

After about half an hour I made enough food for everyone and started setting up the table. The moment I set the plates of food down on the table Trixie walked in.

"Oh hey Ellie! I didn't know you were awake!" She exclaimed.

"I like waking up early, plus it gives me time to make breakfast for everyone!" I said, gesturing to the food.

"Wow! It smells amazing!" Trixie said, taking a seat at the table.

"Thanks! Do you want to start eating?" I asked her.

She nodded. "The guys probably won't be awake for another half-hour or so."

"Oh okay then," I said while taking the seat across her.

We started to eat our breakfast and about 45 minutes later Eli and Kord came in.

"Good morning guys," Trixie said.

"Morning," Eli replied witha a yawn. He then noticed the food and blinked in confusion. "Who made the food?" He asked.

"I did," I told him before taking another bite of eggs.

"Well it smells great," Kord said before taking the seat next to me.

Eli took the seat next to Trixie and got some food.

For a few minutes all that could be heard was the sound of cutlery and plates as they clattered.

"Hey Ellie this is really good! I forgot how good your cooking is," Eli said taking another bite of food.

"Thanks, I try my best," I replied. We continued to eat and I quickly finished my plate of food. I got up an put my stuff in the sink. "I'm going to go outside for a bit," I told them before leaving the kitchen. I went outside and took a deep breath of the fresh air. I climbed a nearby mushroom tree and lay on the top. I looked at the sky. I then heard someone come outside.

"Hey Ellie! Come down here, look at what I found!" Eli yelled.

I looked at him before quickly climbing down. "What did you find?" I asked curiously.

"Follow me," he replied. He turned and started to walk back towards the house. I followed him until we arrived at the garage.

"The garage? What are we doing here?" I asked, confused.

Instead of answering he walked over to a wall and ran his hand over it. "Come here," he said.

I walked over, still really confused.

He grinned and pressed a button on the wall that was barely noticeable. I gasped as a door opened next to it, revealing a hidden room. Eli looked at me and gestured for me to go in. "Go on," he said.

I slowly walked in, looking around. Elie followed behind me and he turned on the lights. I gasped again as I saw what was in the middle of the room.

It was a wolf mecha, that looked exactly like Eli's. But instead of being white with orange and blue highlights, it was orange with white and blue highlights. There was also a box next to it.

I walked over and ran my hand across the mecha before looking at the box. I picked it up and placed it on the mecha before opening it. Inside were clothes. There was a black and white t-shirt with purple accents on it and black pants that would stop at my mid-calf. There was also a small shoulder pad, a bandoleer, and a pair of black boots. On the chest of the shirt there was the Shane insignia.

I continued to rummage through the box and found a note at the bottom. I opened it out of curiosity and my hand flew to my mouth when I saw who it was from.

It was from Will Shane, my dad.

I quickly read the note and as I did tears sprang to my eyes.

"Dear Ellie,

I know what you're thinking. Why did I only leave a note for Eli and not for you. I'm sorry my dear but I never thought you would come down here by yourself. I always thought I would be here with you and I would show you everything. Alas, if you're reading this note it seems as if I was wrong. It's not like I don't care about you, no that's completely wrong. It's exactly the opposite, I'm so proud of you. That you were able to get here alone, with no directions, and find this secret room is amazing. I hope you like these gifts that I have prepared for you. I love you Ellie, you're a wonderful daughter.

Love, Dad"

A tear slid down my cheek once I finished reading it. I fell on my knees and hugged the mecha, the last gift from my dad. "I love you too dad," I choked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I finally finished! I'm so sorry guys for the long wait. I promise that the wait will never be this long again, but I really wanted to give you guys a good quality chapter. Sorry if it still sucked though. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and expect the next one soon. Thanks for reading and until next time! Bye!