Chapter 5

The next morning Lani was so excited. She grabbed her finished suit and put it on. He tech on her back morphed to be part of her suit as did her wrist bands and ankle bands. She ran into the main control room in hopes of finding Shiro since he is usually awake by now. To her surprise, everyone was there. They five paladins turned to her when she walked in and the smile on her face made them all smile except Keith. He was trying not to but heat was rising to his face since you can see her curves more than ever. Yeah she was thick and her blue streaks blend in with her already dark hair but she was still beautiful and her tan skin looked like it had an even tan all through-... Keith stopped himself and just listened to the conversation they were having.

"So what are you five up to this morning?" Lani asked as she stood in front of them. The five looked at her and smiled.

"We are going to train more on Voltron." Shiro said and Lani nodded her head.

"Cool I'm going to train in the training room. I might not be the Galra's Assassin anymore but training is a must for any fighter even against them." Lani said as she started to walk through the door and turned to them. "Have fun!"

She walked down the hall and bumped into Coran. They had a small greeting and then conversed on her suit.

"It looks great and I'm sure it makes it easy to access your tech right? You know I think I remember a group of aliens from a planet that could do that as well." Coran said.

"Well like I said the Galra injected me with their blood. So it might be just who you're thinking of. Also thank you. Pidge and I added the skirt to make it feel like I'm not naked." Lani giggled as did Coran. From there she walked into the training room and started the system. After a few seconds of fighting the gladiators that came at her, she brought them down quick. Breathing slowly and hiding her presence as she snuck around to bring them down. She stopped the training to take a breather and meditate. She crossed her legs and started with deep breaths. In and out, in and out, she repeated this for some time until she was in a trance of some sorts. She was feeling strange. Almost as if she was traveling through the halls on the castle. She saw Allura and Coran as they moved around fixing the castle. She was then transported into this room. Stepping foot in she saw herself in front of who she assumed was the king of altains.

"My child how did you get in here?" he asked.

Lani was confused and frozen in place. That was when she realized the blood in her was reacting to the king. So she looked him in the eyes.

"Sir I am Lani Ailani of the planet terra. I was captured by Zarkon and my DNA was mixed with some of your blood. I would like that you not tell your daughter. She knows I have altain blood but not of whose blood." She begged on her knees. The king nods his head and when he did she was back in the training room and breathing hard. Lani couldn't take it so she walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Not long after four of the five paladins walked in.

"Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron." Shiro said. Lani lifted her head and looked at the boys.

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been like a mile!" Lance asked, with a slight hint of cockiness in his voice.

"Yeah that will come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match." Keith said annoyed.

"Hey I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it." Lance said.

Lani was interested in this soccer thing they talked about. She doesn't remember if she knew what it was. Being gone for so long there was a lot she didn't know. Pidge even told her of devices to play music and things that took photos or videos called phones.