chapter 6

While the others were enjoying their time in the village, Shiro and Pidge were in the destroyed Galra ship. They wanted to find any evidence on what happened to Pidge's family and on the day that Shiro was known as the champion. They entered the ship through a hole. Flying on the jet pack to a Control Panel.

"This looks like the master control board, but there's no power." Pidge says.

Shiro flew next to him and was in front of the control, "all you need is power?" he asked as Pidge examined the control closer.

"Yeah, but one that's compatible with Galra tech." Pidge responded. Shiro looked at his arm that was all tech. It lit up and he placed it on the panel. Starting up the system as Pidge was amazed at how he got it to work. Pidge connected his tech to the information for down loading.

"My dad's and Matt's whereabouts must be logged in here somewhere. Once I download this information, ill find some way to decode it back at the Castle." Pidge said as more screens popped up indicating the process of the download. Then Shiro hear a sound and looked up. A meteor like object was coming straight for them.

"Oh no." Shiro slightly whispered.

"What is it?" Pidge asked.

"Something just entered the atmosphere I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's big, its Galra, and its coming right for us. We gotta go!" Shiro said as was about to lift his hand.

"Shiro, don't move!" Pidge yelled at him, "I'm only 15% done. I'm not going anywhere." Shiro sighed and looked up. He kept an eye out and the closer it seemed to get the more he wanted to remove his hand. Pretty soon he couldn't wait.

"Pidge I'm sorry!" Shiro yelled as he lifted Pidge who yelled back in protest. As he carried the smaller paladin away he noticed black travel pack. Grabbing hoping that it would contain some more information her lifted himself and Pidge out to their lions.

"Team come in! We need back up!" Shiro yelled.

             Back in the Arusian village, the others were still conversing with the locals when Shiro's message was sent out.

"Hello?" Shiro was heard.

"Shiro?" Allura said out of nowhere.

"Where is everyone?" Shiro asked.

"What's going on?" Keith asked back as he was leaning on the tree. Just then the ground was shaking and everyone looked up at the sky.

"Oh no. we gotta get to our lions!" Keith commanded. The village was panicking. Lani helped Allura gather them and guide them to safety.

"Everyone get inside and stay down!" the two females yelled. When Hunk ran passed by among the sea of Arusians.

"I'm on it!" Hunk yelled. Lani and Allura looked at each other confused. Then Keith came by dragging Hunk back.

"Not you!" Keith said as Hunk looked like he was crying. The two females focused back on the villagers. Meanwhile with Shiro and Pidge. The two had just managed to get out with Pidge grunting.

"No! Shiro, let me go! My father!" Pidge yelled once they were on the ground. Then they both looked up and saw that the Galra surprise was coming closer. Shiro dragged Pidge as they ran to their lions. Having to jet pack it away as the collision happened. Their lions going in for the rescue. The collision happened and dust was everywhere. Once it cleared their lions were seen and under them was Pidge and Shiro.

"Our lions just saved us." Shiro said as they looked up.

"I didn't know they could do that." Pidge said in awe and confusion, "huh? Um... Shiro?" Pidge said as he pointed out to the distance. In front of them was a huge cage like things. Then it opened up to reveal a giant robot type thing. It had turned on and suddenly Shiro looked towards Pidge.