Chapter 3

Mayumi's P.O.V

"Huh? Why is it so dark in here and why can't I hear anything" I said looking at my surroundings. It looked to be a void of darkness and I was floating around in it. Everything is so calm in here, it feels as if I could stay here forever and forget about all my worries, but I knew I had to- no I have to get up, I saw what seemed to be a bright light reaching for it as it became brighter as I drew near it.

"Ughhh my head hurts" I said slowly opening my eyes,the rays of sunlight and rubbing my head to ease the throbbing a bit, at first everything was blurry but then my eyes focused into view, I sat up, I looked around my surroundings and saw that I was in my room.

"When did I get here I don't remember being in my room yesterday" as as I said that I recalled the events which transpired the day before. Remembering that I blushed a crimson shade of red which spread across my face reaching the tips of my ears, I covered my mouth with my hand as a gasp escaped through my lips and touched my neck with my unoccupied hand and slightly flinched feeling a sharp pain spread through my whole body, I felt a small swelled spot a few centimeters under my collarbone, my eyes widened in surprise and I rushed to the bathroom to look in the mirror I felt fear rush through me as I saw the blue almost purple spot right under my collarbone. It was a small wound, telling me that there had been sucked on until blood was drawn out of it. My body started to heat up as if it was on fire and I felt a weird sensation between my legs I looked down only to see a bulge sticking out of my pants. I gulped and tried to take a few breaths to calm myself down but it didn't seem to work and the aching in my pants was not helping and unbearable.

"Damn I have to get rid of this" I said to myself,

"No I can't possibly think of doing this disgustingly dirty act to myself" I said to no one but myself as I contemplated on what I should do. "Alright just this once but then that's it" I said as I started to unbuckle my belt and stripped myself of my pants and underwear leaving me with only my shirt on. The white liquid ooze from me and I cringed in disgust. I slowly started to pump my shaft trying to find relief.

"Ahh~" I moaned speeding up my pace a little,

"This- ahh... is not....enough-ugh" I said bending over so my ass was up in the air I licked my fingers to make them wet enough for me to enter myself, when they were wet enough I took them out then played with my entrance a little a pushed a finger in my opening

"Ah-ahhhh!" I shouted as my fingers entered into me. I started to finger f*** myself while pumping my shaft and oh boy did it feel amazing at first it hurt as hell but then it was soon replace with pleasure, it was overwhelming me so much that my mind went blank the only thing I could focus on was the feeling of the pleasure spreading through my body. Sweat trickled down my body and saliva running down my chin and the sounds of my moans added to the pleasure I was feeling, but it still wasn't enough I needed more, much more.

"Ahh~ more, more, I want somebody to defile my body and make a mess out of me so badly anyone please fuck me until I can no longer walk!" I shouted tears brimming my eyes either because of the pleasure I was feeling or the desire to want more of this feeling, I soon felt a knot in the pit of my stomach feeling as of it could burst at any moment and I really wanted to hurry up and release.

"Ughh just a little more" I said going even faster than before.

"I-i'm cummi-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence as that knot finally burst and the white liquid escaped from me, messing up the floor, my clothes and even myself. I took my hand out and so how much sticky substance was on both my hands. I was such a mess, my hair was messy and sprawled across my face and the floor. The smelled musky and full of *toilet* (if you don't what it means look it up), I panted heavily and I couldn't move my body, it felt like lead. My breathing soon calmed and I felt my eyelids become heavy and my body shutting down, and as soon as I knew it I welcomed darkness and let it overcome my senses, I soon fell into a dreamless sleep wondering if that Ash guy was the one who brought me here, but what I didn't know that a certain vampire came out from the corners of darkness and watched the whole scene that occurred and smirked to himself.

"Now you're trapped in my hands my little priest~" he bent down and kissed me on my lips and disappeared into thin air.

To Be Continued