Chapter 5

Mayumi's P.O.V

"Alright everyone!" the Class President Shikoku called out to the class.

"The monthly Sakura Bloom Festival is coming up so I need ideas for what our class should do for it, any suggestions?" she asked us and as soon as she said that many hands went up, I sweat-dropped at this

'Why are they all so excited about this' (see my pun there....... no......okay).

Shikoku picked a few hands, some were decent, others were just too much and some were not to be spoken of or mentioned EVER again.

"Come on people think of something that will make other students remember us and we crush their hearts knowing that they couldn't do anything in their worthless state to bring us down!" Shikoku said with a dark aura around her with a shadow casting over her eyes but there were two glowing red dots in replace of her eyes, everyone sweat-dropped at her behavior but it was expected because this normally happens on a daily basis.

"Hey how about we do a maid and butler cafe" (so cliché right...well deal with it)

"Hey that's actually not a bad idea" Shikoku said rubbing her chin in thought

"Alright everyone a maid and butler café it is" and everyone agreed with the idea, well everyone except me, I was dreading that something like this would happen and I wasn't prepared for this and to make matters worse Shikoku called out to me and said........

​​​Time Skip by BTS eating cheesecake served by Mayumi (not related to the story in any way possible)

"What?!?!?!" I exclaimed standing up from my desk abruptly, did I just hear that right, maybe it's a mistake it can't be true!

"Settle down Mayumi you're causing a ruckus and disturbing the rest of the school now sit down like a good little boy and respect your MASTER~" Shikoku smirked at me with a sly face, it angered me so much that she would actually even AGREE to this stupid thing,

"There is now way in hell I'm doing that!" I exclaimed not caring about the ruckus I was making.

"Sorry Mayumi but everyone agreed to it~" she said with that Cheshire smile on her face

"Or unless you want me to give you a punishment that you will regret for the rest of your life" she said menacingly, and because I didn't want to face her wrath or 'punishments' as she calls them I agreed to it,

"Good boy" Shikoku came up to me and pat my head as if I were some dog, and I knew that in my mind she was mocking me and having a grand time of this.

Timeskip~ to day of festival brought to you by Masayume and Sweetcheeks chibi

"Come on out Mayumi don't be such a scaredy cat it's only infront of the entire school and people from the outside" Shikoku called to me and I could just see the intentions that she had in mind.

"No way if you were a guy and had to dress up like this you'd be embarrassed too!" I shouted to her, I was hiding in the janitor's closet to avoid anybody seeing me in this.

"I wouldn't know because I'm not a boy~" she said slyly

"Now come on out and be a man" she said. I unlocked the door and shyly came out and this is what I was wearing and also this wig (hair color, the one in the sky blue and white outfit), (hair style)

"Om My Glob!!! you look so cute Mayumi-kun" Shikoku squealed glomping me and rubbing my cheeks with hers.

"S-stop it!" I said trying to push her away while furiously blushing.