02

<Huening Kai>

Saturday was fast approaching. Everyone was planning and deciding what to wear, while Huening Kai had other plans.

Huening Kai woke up from his bed as he adjusts his sight to the light. Huening Kai yawns as he greets Mr. TarTar good morning.

Huening Kai walks up to his bathroom to take a bath.

After, Huening Kai puts on some clothes and heads to his first class.

Huening Kai wonders his eyes around the campus feeling the warm breeze gently hit his body.

"I f-feel like t-today is going t-to be
sp-special." Huening Kai said to himself.

Huening Kai walks to his first class happily holding on to the stuffed toy in between his arms.

"Kai!" A voice called.

Huening Kai turned to look behind him.

"C-cookie!!" Huening Kai screamed.

"You're awake early." Beomgyu said.

"I-I should a-also be tell-telling you the s-same th-thing." Huening Kai said.

"Well, unlike you, I have a reason." Beomgyu defended.

"W-well, what exc-cuse did you c-come up with th-this time?" Huening Kai said.

"Its not an excuse, for your information. Its a reason I don't wanna tell you." Beomgyu said.

Huening Kai rolls his eyes not believing the older's remarks.

"Want to head to the cafeteria first? Classes don't start within an hour." Beomgyu said.

"Uh, s-sure. I-I don't have a-anything else t-to do a-anyways so, w-why not?" Huening Kai said.

Beomgyu cheers as they walk their way to the cafeteria.

"C-cookie. Can I t-tell you a s-secret?" Huening Kai asks.

"Sure go ahead. I'm like a diary with a lock." Beomgyu said.

"E-every night, I-I check B-Binnie's profile. P-please don't t-tell anyone." Huening Kai said as he pleads.

"No way am I telling anyone. And WHAT?!" Beomgyu shouts.

"Sh-shh.. K-keep it down. S-some may h-hear us." Huening Kai said.

"I'm just shocked. That's all." Beomgyu said.

"P-please, let's k-keep it t-to
ours-selves." Huening Kai politely asks.

"My lips are sealed." Beomgyu said while doing a zipping action on his mouth.

And within a minute, they arrived at the cafeteria.

"What do you want? My treat." Beomgyu insists.

"W-well. S-someone sounds
i-inspired." Huening Kai says.

"I don't think that's the word." Beomgyu said with a blush.

Huening Kai chuckles and checks what's available in the cafeteria. "I-I'll have a c-coffee a-and pancakes."

"Okay then. I'll have a ham and cheese sandwich and kimbap." Beomgyu said.

"Kimbap? In this time of the day? Won't you have a stomach ache with that?" A voice said. Huening Kai and Beomgyu turned to look whose voice was that from.

Both looked shocked and confused.

"Oh, c'mon. As if you don't know me?" He said.

"B-Binnie? Wh-what are you doing h-here?" Huening Kai asks.