05

(A/N: Let's imagine Kai and Gyu with same hair color. 'kay?)

<Yeonjun>

Yeonjun was second thinking. Wether he should call Huening Kai or knock on his door to treat him to breakfast.

That's the least he could do for the younger. He broke his heart.

Finally, he decided to knock on the younger's room, but got no replies.

"Kai? Are you there?" Yeonjun asked.

No replies.

"I know what I said and I'm sorry. I know just a single 'sorry' won't make you forgive me. I'm just sincerely sorry. So, so sorry. Please, Kai, come out of the door. I'm worried." Yeonjun said, but to no avail.

"I'm gonna treat you to starbucks." Yeonjun bribed.

Suddenly, he heard the door knob twist. The door slowly opening, revealing a miserable looking poor boy.

Yeonjun felt so bad. Yeonjun had to really go to the point where he would see his own brother be miserable. Yeonjun already Huening Kai's life was miserable and Yeonjun added up to it.

"R-really? Y-you're not j-just s-saying that t-to make m-me c-come out, r-right?" Huening Kai said, sadness still clear in his tone.

"Of course! I mean. I truly am sorry. I just-"

"I-its okay, hy-hyung. I kn-know y-you just s-saw me a-as an embarassment. I-I mean, i-if you were m-me, I
w-would feel th-the same." Huening Kai cuts Yeonjun in mid-sentence.

Yeonjun just felt his heart sink down in the bottom of guilt. "No. Kai- I mean-"

Huening Kai giggled, wherein Yeonjun realized he got tricked by the younger. "I-I was just k-kidding."

"How- Nevermind. Just get ready already. We're going to get Startbucks and our breakfast." Yeonjun said making Huening Kai jump in glee.

Yeonjun realized why did he even drift apart from his brother. Right now, he never even saw what was wrong with him. Maybe, he was just a coward who was afraid to admit he had a brother like him. But now, he would proudly tell anyone and anybody who comes in their way.

"I'm r-ready!" Huening Kai cheered.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go." Yeonjun said.

Huening Kai smiled brightly as he followed Yeonjun out of the house.

While on their way to the coffee shop they were talking about crazy and funny stuffs they did when they were kids.

"Remember when I broke my arm in the park?" Yeonjun asked.

"Y-yeah. Y-you had to s-stay at the hospital f-for a week a-and a half. I-I felt so l-lonely at s-school. N-nobody wanted t-to play w-with me i-in the sandbox w-with Mr. TarTar." Huening Kai said.

"Really? How rude. I never knew that. If I was there I could've sent them a goodbye kiss with my fist." Yeonjun said while swinging his arm as if he was trying to punch someone.

"Y-yeah. S-sure, you c-can d-do that." Huening Kai said.

Both laughed and chuckled but it all faded when Huening Kai let out a sigh as he looks down with sadness.

"Kai, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked with concern.

"N-nothing. I-its just a-about last
n-night." Huening Kai replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I really am. Please-" Yeonjun was cut from his sentence.

"N-no. Not th-that, of c-course. W-well. Last n-night, Bi-binnie wanted t-to find o-out who i-it was that s-sang for you, hyung. B-but, he already h-hated me. A-and if h-he knew i-it was me, i-it would g-grow worse. B-but I l-like
h-him, hy-hyung. N-no. I th-think I already l-love him." Huening Kai said.