Bonus Chapter

[This chapter is hella long! Anyways, enjoy!]

Soobin was canvassing through the toys he could get Huening Kai for his birthday. He was contemplating whether he should pick a plushie or a keychain toy.

Looking at the available items he puts a finger on his chin, as if thinking. "If I were Huening Kai, what would he like?" He started acting like Huening Kai, pouting cutely and smiling innocently, as if it would help. "M-mr. Tar-Tar."

Everyone's eyes landed on Soobin, whispers surrounding him. "That came out like I was mocking him." He sighed, shaking his head.

Soon, his eyes landed on something that Huening Kai would probably like.

A Shiba Inu plush.

"Perfect."

Just when he was about to take the stuffed toy, another hand landed on it.

He looked at his competitor.

"Soobin?"

Soobin glared at him. "Get your hands off what's mine."

"You haven't bought it, yet. So, clearly its still not yours." The other said.

"I said get your hands of the toy, Beomgyu."

"No way. Of course, as Huening Kai's brother-in-law, I should give him something that would make him happy." Beomgyu said.

"Says the imposter." Soobin said, with a sly smirk on his face.

Beomgyu angrily removed his hand on the toy. "Fine. Just know, that me and Yeonjun are dating."

"Nobody asked." Soobin said with a smile of a winner on his face.

Beomgyu smiled. He punched Soobin's shoulder. "Yah. You're acting like as if we haven't fixed the things that happened between us."

Soobin looked down as a chuckle left his mouth. "Well, let's just say, I'd do anything to make Huening Kai feel like he's the most luckiest person. Like how he makes me feel like I'm the luckiest with his whole existence."

Beomgyu cringed at his words. "You're still the same as ever. Cringy, but sweet."

Soobin just shrugged.

The bell on the door rings, signalling a person just came in.

"Hey."

"Junie!!" Beomgyu called out running after Yeonjun, then, pulling him into a tight hug.

Yeonjun chuckled, caressing the younger's soft hair.

"Hey, Yeonjun." Soobin chuckled.

"Picking something for my brother?"

Soobin scratched the back of his neck with a smile on his face. "Yeah. Any suggestions? I got this Shiba Inu plush that he might like."

"Sure. I got my hands first on it." Beomgyu pouted.

"Did not."

"Did to."

"Did not."

"Hey, hey. Not in a public place." Yeonjun said stopping them before it got worse.

Soobin shrugged, while Beomgyu huffed crossing his arms.

"Why don't we plan a birthday party for Hyuka?" Yeonjun suggested.

"Yeah! A surprise birthday party." Beomgyu said in full excitement.

"Finally, something my mind clicks." Soobin said liking the idea.