Off track

(Hello, welcome back. Now I forgot to post this yesterday because my brain in like a sieve but it's here now! I don't have much to say today with this one, just enjoy the part, I guess.)

"Make him sweat." Levi ordered. Farlan was on the phone to his boss asking what he should do with their new recruit. "I want to test him. Throw him in the deep end straight away." Levi explained.
"Righto." Farlan replied, "I've got some people to visit over the next few days so I'll take him with me." 
"Don't do anything that's going to get you in trouble though, I don't think he's that experienced."
"Oh no, he's definitely not." Farlan laughed.
"Well, watch yourselves." Levi said.
"Will do. See you later boss." Farlan hung up the phone. He was driving over to Erwin's apartment.
He'd popped over to Levi's place after he'd dropped Erwin home and gave him a run down of what he found or rather what he didn't find in the apartment. It was unusually bare even if he had just moved in. But Levi didn't find anything to worry too much about because his apartment was also very bare. Maybe Erwin, like Levi, spent his money on experiences rather than material things.
Farlan and Isabel both enjoyed owning things, they wore designer clothes and drove expensive luxury cars. Whatever floats your boat, Farlan guessed.

He pulled up to the boring apartment complex and climbed the outside stairs. He knocked lightly on the door and after a moment Erwin appeared. He had a soft smile on his face when he beckoned Farlan in. They sat together on Erwin's plain leather sofa and Farlan pulled some stuff out of his bag. "We've got you some supplies." Farlan started, lining up the items on Erwin's coffee table. There was a phone, a small address book and a little pistol. "This phone is the only way you are to contact us. It's protected so that it won't be hacked. It's also GPS tracked so we can keep an eye on you or we can find you if you end up getting into trouble. Also, none of our numbers are saved into this. So, you've got an address book with all our numbers in. If we get in contact you must delete all chat logs afterwards. If you lose the phone, you don't need to worry about any of our numbers getting in the wrong hands. And a hand gun for when we go to meetings." Farlan explained to Erwin. Erwin nodded and had a quick look in the book. He flicked by only a few names in the alphabetical sections, showing how small this cartel actually was. He would have to have a more in-depth look later because he was pretty sure he didn't read Levi's name in it.
"Anyway, let's get out of here. We've got some people to meet." Farlan said, standing from the sofa. Erwin followed him quickly. And they walked out to Farlan's car.
"Where are we going?" Erwin asked.
"To check up on some of our newbies." Farlan explained as they pulled onto the road.
"Why?"
"Cause they can't be trusted just yet."
"How long have they been working with you?" Erwin asked.
"Around a year now." Farlan answered willingly.
"And they still can't be trusted?" 
"No."
"Why not?" Erwin looked over to Farlan. Farlan looked to him and grinned.
"Because they're Alphas."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Erwin couldn't help but take offence.
"Well, Levi doesn't trust Alphas, never has done. And to be honest, most of the young Alphas that we bring in are jumped up and try to throw their weight around. So, they have to prove that they're trustworth. These two in particular have been giving us some issues lately, so we're going to pop by to set them on the right track." Farlan explained.
Erwin nodded. So Levi wasn't an Alpha. Or he was but he just didn't trust his own kind. Erwin could understand that, he'd met many Alphas that weren't exactly very nice.

They drove to the out skirts of the city. And parked up outside a small standalone house. "You stay quiet. You're only really here for intimidation." Farlan grinned. Erwin nodded. They approached the house together and Farlan knocked on the door. A smaller dark haired Alpha opened the door. He let them in without saying anything. Then led them into the house into the living room where a blond Alpha sat. Farlan sat with a straight face, suddenly very serious. "I don't get why you've call this meeting." The blond one started.
"Because your behaviours are getting dangerous. If you keep bragging in front of your mates someone is going to get suspicious. The last thing we need is for the cops to get on our tail because of your stupidity." Farlan warned.
"We're just having fun." The brunette sighed.
"If you start getting an unwanted attention you will be dropped and ran out the city. We've done it before, we'll do it to you." Farlan said darkly.
"If anyone gets suspicious, they'll just have an unfortunate accident." The blond said cockily.
"You can't go around killing police officers and I know you won't be wanting to kill your friends." Farlan snapped.
"It won't get to that." The brunette protested, his Alpha scent starting to fill the small space.
"Look, don't make me call Levi into this. Because he'll be much less reasonable than I'm going to be. Chill out with the parties, the alcohol and drugs. Be responsible. I'm not saying don't have a good time, all I'm asking is that you be a little more careful."
"Oh yeah, course that little Fag doesn't want us to have any fun. He's literally the biggest stiff I know." The brunette huffed.
"Watch your tongue kid." Farlan warned.
"It's true though, he needs to loosen up, maybe get laid. He has this whole empire to his disposal and all he does is mope around his apartment or get shit-faced at that club." The young Alpha continued.
Then the blond added, "I mean, what's he really going to do?"
Farlan scowl as wicked. "We'll see what he'll do, won't we. Tomorrow you'll have a meeting at his place to decide your fate. Honestly, if it was up to me I'd take you now and leave you out somewhere for the crows to eat." Farlan then stood and turned to leave.