V - Assassin

Jungkook and Taehyung took me to my apartment and we tried my PC. There we got to dark web easily. 

We found someone who could come in few hours so we gave him the address and waited. 

"Guys...I wanna sell this place." I mumbled and looked around the room.

"I told you!" Jungkook pointed at Taehyung. 

"Do you want us to take care of it for you?" Tae offered. 

"That would mean?" I asked and looked at him. 

"We would help you get your stuff from here, help you sort out a new place and find a buyer." Taehyung smiled and rubbed my back. 

"Would you do that for me? B-but I can't pay you. I already struggle a lot after I lost my part time job." I sighed and looked down. 

"Pay? Bitch we gonna do this for free." Jungkook laughed and hugged me. 

"You're our friend and we value you a lot." Tae pulled both me and Jungkook into his arms and I even felt him placing a quick kiss into my hair. 

...

They guy we ordered arrived pretty soon. Tae opened the door for him while I kinda hid behind Jungkook.

He was dressed in all black, he had a mouth mask and a hat. I also noticed his black handbag.

"Hello." he politely bowed. 

"Hey." both Tae and Jungkook greeted back. Meanwhile I just hugged Jungkook's arm, though he gladly took my hand and gave me a quick smile.  

"So. What happened here?" he asked walking in. 

"I think we might sit down for that." Tae glanced at me. 

So we did. 

Taehyung told him the whole story in detail. And once he was done, the guy looked at me. 

"Wow...I mean, I myself get all my income from dark web, I do kill if I get paid for it. But...people who I have killed all honestly deserved it. I don't get how you deserved rape..." he sighed still looking at me. 

"As Tae said, I was almost raped. Just almost." I corrected him a little. 

"Man...can I just get a hug?" he asked pouting a bit. 

"Umm yeah." I nodded. 

He smiled and got up to hug me. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through such a thing. I would really appreciate you never ever using dark web again okay? Because everyone on there is just like him or worse." he whispered and rubbed my back. 

"I promise." I nodded. 

He then took the body to his van and returned to us just for a little second. 

"If you need anything, just give me a call. I live near by." he handed me a business card and left. 

"I don't like him." Jungkook mumbled staring at the dude. 

"Why not?" I asked studying the card. 

"He was flirting with you while taking the body out and gave you his contact. Also he is basically an assassin." Taehyung mumbled. 

"Min Yoongi." I whispered his name kinda out of reflex. 

Neither Jungkook or Taehyung wanted me to ever contact Yoongi but they let me keep the card.