birthday party

Y/N POV

Today was David's 22 birthday and we had planned a huge surprise party. Carly and Erin were hanging streamers up, Zane and Stassie were fighting over a juul, Heath and Mariah were decorating a cake, and everyone else was setting up outside in David's backyard for the party. David and I have been dating for 7 months now so I had to set everything up perfectly so this wouldn't be a total shit show. We had all the liquor outside on a folding table and placed a couple stripper poles inside. Okay, everything is good so far.

"Zane's bleeding" Carly said. "Oh god, what the hell happened" I said, walking to David's room. "We were fighting over a juul and Zane fell off the bed and bashed his head on that" Stassie laughed. I looked at Zane's to see a ton of blood everywhere and all over David's floor too. "Dude, you need to go to the hospital" I said seriously. "Really?" He asked touching his head. "Oh god yeah, someone take me to a hospital" Zane said drunkenly. Stassie, Natalie, and Zane all went to the hospital as we kept preparing for the party. Everyone was having fun while I was having a full on panic attack. There's blood everywhere on David's floor and carpet and now Natalie and Zane and Stassie-

"Y/n, are you okay?" Carly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wha- yeah. Just a little worried about how this party will turn out" I said, facing her. "Y/n" she said, grabbing my face. "David would love you even if there was no party. This is great and we'll clean this up later because David's about to be here in 5 minutes" she laughed. I nodded and hugged her. We all set up around the entrance to his house with confetti poppers in hand. I saw a tall boy with messy hair walk up to the door and open it. "Surprise!!" Everyone yelled, squeezing poppers, making confetti go everywhere in the air. David smiled and laughed, holding his hands to his ears. How did I get so lucky. He had people vlogging the whole party to make a montage.

David sat on my lap outside as I drank a beer. Joe came up to us and started vlogging us for David's channel chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss", while we both flipped him off. David laughed and slumped his head back. How could someone be so cute? "What're you staring at?" He laughed. My hand held firmly on his thighs so he wouldn't slip off my lap. "My beautiful boyfriend" I said, making him blush and look away from me. "LETS GOOOOO!" Suddenly Jonah body slammed onto the folding table, creating a huge mess. David died laughed, which made me start to laugh. "This is the best birthday ever. Especially because I get to be here with you" David said, kissing me. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he smiled.

"Put your head on my shoulder" came on and David popped up and grabbed my hand. He forced me up and wrapped his arms around my waist. We started slow dancing as he put his head in the crook of my neck. "How did I get so lucky" I said, rocking with him in my arms. I felt him smile against my neck. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Yeah, what is it?" I said. "Where the hell is Zane?"

Sorry this first one kinda sucked ass lmao. Stay tuned for more though✌️

 Stay tuned for more though✌️