busted

Y/N POV

"That was... amazing" David said, sweaty and out of breath. "Round three?" I smirked, brushing his sweaty curls out of his face. "Hell no dude. You're a fucking machine I swear" he laughed. I peppered his face in kisses as he started going on about what he has to do today. "Then Natalie finally got us a sponsor from someone other than SeatGeek, so I have to film for that" he complained. "You're so grateful" I said, sucking on his neck. "Oh shut up. I am fucking grateful, okay?" He said, pushing me away from him and sitting up. He then slipped his hoodie back on and then looked in his drawer for new underwear.

"Oh come ooooooon. You know I'm just teasing baby" I said, standing up and slipping my underwear and jeans back on. "Bitch" he mumbled. I laughed as he slipped on his pants. I walked over, turned him around to face me, and planted a kiss on his swollen lips. "I'm so proud of you. I love you so much" I said, kissing his cheek. "I love you too" he laughed, pushing me away. As I went to go look for my shirt, I zipped up and buttoned my pants, when Jason busted through the door and started filming us. "Heeeeey. What's going on here. What's you guys just hook up or something" he joked, not knowing the truth of course.

"Yeah, totally, call me later Y/n" David joked and winked at me, making Jason laugh. I slipped my shirt on, "Jeez, be careful next time Jason, we don't wanna' scar you next time. Try knocking" I said, causing a blush to form on David's face as he laughed awkwardly. Jason then turned his camera off and placed it on his hip. "Don't act like I don't know what's going on with you two. I was a twenty year old once you know" he said, walking over and sitting on the edge of David's bed. "What are you talking about?" I laughed. "Young love at its finest" he said. "You're delusional" I laughed, running a hand through my hair. "Like David would ever like men. psh" I laughed, poking David in the stomach.

"I might be old, but I'm not dumb ya' know. I can see how sweaty both of you are and it's fucking 50 degrees in this damn house, Both of you are covered in hickies, and Y/N hasn't stop smiling since I've walked in" he said, making me stop smiling instantly. "N-No heh it's not- Uh fine, don't tell the others though, I'm not ready" David begged desperately. "I'd never ever do that to you David. Who do you think I am?" He said, offended. "You're right, sorry, I'm just so nervous. I feel like my dad just walked in on us" David laughed, making us laugh. "Just be careful. Both of you!" He said, getting up and leaving. We looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "I guess we got busted" I laughed. David blushed and hid his face in my hoodie as I continued to laugh.