road trip

Y/N POV

"Ugh I have nothing to film today" David groaned, putting his head in his hands. "How about we go to a club later?" Zane suggested. "Nah, we went to one for Wednesday's vlog" David said, slumping back into the couch at me, Jason, Todd, and Scott's house. "How about we play a game of ping pong for money?" Jason suggested. "It's only you who needs the money Jason" Zane joked, making all of us laugh. "I got some family in Utah, how about we take a road trip over? They have a huge grass field and a farm with animals. It'll be a lot of fun" Heath said. "Yeah, okay, a road trip sounds fun" Jason smiled. "Road trip with the boys" Todd said sticking his tongue out and wrapping his arm around Jeff's shoulders.

"Okay, I'll go home, pack, and tell Natalie" David said. David soon left after we planned everything. Jason decided to rent a big car to fit everyone and everything in. I was about to go pack in my room when I saw David looking around in my room. "What're you looking for?" I asked, coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He pushed me away, "not here" he whispered, facing me. "I'm looking for my hat. Did I leave it here?" He asked looking through drawers. "Yeah, it's right here" I said, picking it up from my clothing rack and handing it to him. As he was leaving, I came up from behind him again and stopped him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed small kisses on his neck, under his jaw. "I've been craving you since that night" I whispered huskily in his ear.

He shivered slightly and almost melted at my touch. "You can't say you don't feel the same" I said, nipping at his neck. "Cut it out" He said, pulling my arms off him. "Jeez, you get one boner in front of your friend and stuff happens and suddenly you feel like we can do that again" he said, rolling his eyes and laughing. "It was a one time thing Y/n, get over it" he said. Then he left, slipping his hat on. I just stood their like a kid who dropped their ice cream. I then turned back around and continued packing.

David's POV

We all gathered around the car that Jason picked out, a GLS large luxury. "Not bad grandpa" Zane said to Jason. "Yeah hopefully it can fit your fat ass" he said, making us all laugh. I offered to drive, since I know Y/n would try to sit next to me and pull something. "It's a twelve hour drive, so I'll drive six hours and someone else drives the other six" I said. I put the car in reverse and looked out the rear view window. I was distracted by Y/n winking at me and smirking. Ugh of course he sat behind Jason. I grimaced and turned around to put the car in drive.

We were almost six hours in and everyone was dead asleep except for me and Jason, who was giving me directions and obnoxiously chewing his gum. I was desperately needing sleep. I looked back at Y/n who's head was on the back of Jason's seat, breaking his spine. I look at the road and back at Y/n, shoving him a little. He groaned and stretched, "What" he asked groggily. "Sit back, you're going to hurt yourself laying like that" I said. He laid back and immediately passed back out.

To be continued...

Sorry y'all I didn't want to drag this story on so long si part two will either be next or soon:)