road trip (2)

Y/N POV

I felt the car shift and the slam of car doors being closed. I sat up and stretched, groaning loudly. "Sleep good?" David chuckled. I opened my eyes so see a blurry little angel in the seat next to me. "Y-Yeah" I groaned. "Are we in Utah?" I groggily asked. "Not yet. I'm tired as fuck though" David yawned. "Me too... who's going to drive the rest?" I asked. "Jason" David said, stretching. "Close my door! It's freezing!" I said shivering. David looked at the gas station then back at me. "What?" I asked. He smirked and hopped on my lap, getting close to my face. "David! W-What are y-" he cut me off by attaching his lips to mine in a deep, sloppy kiss.

     He then poked my lip with his tongue, then sliding it in. There was silence in the air except for our rapid breathing. I slid my hands up his shirt, causing him to lightly gasp at my cold touch. He roughly bit my lip and pulled it away from me. Staring into my eyes through his lids. I gripped his waist tightly, planting his waist on my lap. He moaned lightly in my mouth, causing me to smirk and attach my lips to his neck. I bit harshly, causing his grip on my hair to tighten.

Soon we heard the bell, on the door, to the gas station jingle. He quickly hopped off my lap and slammed the car door in my face, leaving me in my disheveled state. What the fuck just happened? Jason hopped into the front seat, holding a slushy. Then David hopped into the passenger seat. "We're going to meet the guys at this Mexican restaurant a couple miles that way" Jason said, pointing his thumb in the direction. I nodded, too confused to even care about what Jason had to say. David went on his phone like nothing ever happened.

We arrived at the restaurant, getting out of our car the same time as the other boys. Heath, Zane, and Scott ended up taking big red. Todd, Jonah, and Jeff drove in a separate car too. "Ayyy what's up bitches" Zane said, walking towards us. "Hey! Let's go in, I'm starving" Todd groaned. We entered and everyone ordered. David laid his head on the table, head buried in his folded arms. He looks so peaceful. I rubbed his back and made my way up to play with his hair. He groaned in pleasure and slowly opened his eyes to look at me. "Tired?" I asked. "Mmhmm" he hummed sleepily. SO. CUTE.

I looked down to see the redness of my bite mark on his neck. I chuckled a little at it. Our food was brought to us and everyone at like it was the last meal they were ever going to get. I picked up one of David's steak tacos and fed it to him. He laughed and chewed it groggily. I saw Jason staring at us then raising his eyebrows and going back to his food. Jason sensed something going on with us, but is there?