Important Notices

Disclaimer:

I do not own Hiccup, Toothless, or any characters or places taken from the movies How to Train Your Dragon, and How to Train Your Dragon 2. I also do not own any characters taken from other movies by Walt Disney, Dreamworks, or Pixar, who may be included.

Definition of All Rights Reserved copyright as explained by Wattpad:

The copyright holder retains all the rghts provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work. In some ways, [the author has] total control over [their] story, but since copyright doesn't give [them] a complete monopoly, others can still use [their] story in certain ways, by including short excerpts in reviews and recs, creating fanart or covers for [them], etc.

Notes:

> All aspects of book cover credited to me (drawing, title, username)

> All songs included are from the HTTYD and HTTYD2 soundtracks, and I recommend you listen to them when they appear, as I will choose them to fit each chapter. I will look at length, speed, sound and the emotional feel of the song, so they will add to the events in the book, as though it were a movie.

> This book includes spoilers from HTTYD 2!

_______________________________________________

___ = Your name here, e.g. "Hey, ___! I need your help!"

_______________________________________________

As of 2017 this story is no longer being updated. It is unfinished and probably will never be finished. However, from the prologue to chapter 18 can probably be read as it's own story, so if you wish to read that, go ahead.