Morning wood

My boyfriend and I have been busy. /Really/ busy. Our off days never correlate and I've found myself hornier than usual, as of late. I finally understand men when they receiving morning wood in the morning, between my thighs have this tingling sensation that I can't seem to ignore. I roll over on his side of the bed, laying on my side with a palm in between my legs. Fuck. I haven't masturbated in months, we have a love/hate relationship, to be quite honest.

Every time I find my release it always leaves me feeling disgusted, but I can't take the throbbing of my center any longer. My slender digits finds it's way underneath the waistband of my lacy white panties, I tease my slit with light-feather like touches, mouth instantly going agape. This is what I've been craving on nights where he's not able to get me off, but too embarrassed to ask and even more embarrassed to get myself off around him. My hips buck into the touches as if it's not even myself touching it, it's someone. He's tanned and muscular, his strong palms curl around my legs and force them to spread wide.

I am now noticeably seeping through my panties. "You're so wet." The mysterious man husks out. He's British. Why am I not surprised? British, tanned, muscular, everything basically pulled from my sexual fantasies. And, that accent, oh my god. His lips curve into a smirk, thick digits warped around his hardened cock. "Mm.." I breathe out, arms encasing around his frame to draw him near, his fingers pull my underwear to the side, a wisp of cold air hits my core, prompting a shudder to run through my body. His skillful pointer finger plunged deep inside of me without much force, considering, at that point I was fucking soaked. "Fuck!" I cried out, back arching off of the bed, hips bucking to guide his finger in a couple long thrusts.

He places his free hand on my hip to push me back on the bed, his fingers pumped in and out with an agonizingly slow pace. His gaze burned into me like fire, my brown eyes met his, they darkened with lust and desire. The way his muscles were built, fuck, it's like he flexed without even meaning to. His tongue lapped at my exposed bud, lips encased around it as he suckled on the erect flesh, his fingers determined and unrelenting inside my aching hole. My mind blurred with pleasure, eyes rolled in the back of my head on their own accord as heat begin to build in the pit of my stomach, signaling my climax was nearing. "I'm so close." I all but whined out, face feeling flushed with the effort of trying to prolong my orgasm, never wanting this intoxicating feeling to come to an end. "Cum for me."

His voice was demanding and seductive all at once, I bite my lip harshly, a metallic taste briefly entered my mouth, but I didn't even focus on it much, because just that quickly my orgasm hit me. Hard. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I chant like a frenzied mantra. My juices gush out all over his fingers causing me to let out a loud gasp. "Shit." I breathe out, followed by a giggle. He glances down at me, amusement dancing in those gorgeous blue eyes of his. The look he gives is almost enough to make me cum all over again.

He stills himself on either side of me with his palms, his gaze is so intense it almost cuts like a knife. I feel my body tremble beneath his stare and it's such a hot sight. "I'm not done with you." He simply stated. "Now, I get to have my fun."   And, with that, he sat up and tore my underwear off of me. Literally. Another gasp falls from my lips from utter shock, and my eyes don't hide the surprise. He releases a chuckle. "What? Are you not used to this?"

His voice is almost mocking as his fingers prance along my abdomed until they reach my swollen clit. I release a whimper, eyes boring into his. "I take it your boyfriend believes in "gentle sex"." He continues to mock, a smirk adorning that tempting mouth of his. "Well, not me, darling." He parts my legs further, readying himself at my center. Oh, God. He's going to fuck me. I've never wanted anything so badly in my life. But, I have a boyfriend. Wait. Is this...real? No. It can't be. One moment I was asleep and now a model straight from some sort of heaven is about to fuck me?

This /can't/ be real. Thoughts, shut up for once, god damnit. I watch him with a finger in my mouth, nerves are beginning to take over, but the length of his cock stretching me, is more than enough to pull me back to reality, eyes involuntarily flutter shut at the new feeling. "Yes." Is the only word I seem to find myself breathing out. God, his dick is bigger than I've ever had. "Ugh." He grunted out in that manly and deep voice of his, not even going to lie, it caused a flow of fresh juices to rush out of me and I really /felt/ it.

His hips were still for a moment, but then they began to thrust forward, first gently, then he decided to deliver long and thrusts to me, making me feel every inch of his 9" cock. "You like that, you little slut?" He released in a growl, gripping both of my thighs so tightly, I'm sure he'd leave marks in his wake. Usually, I don't take kindly to anyone calling me such a degrading name, but the way his hips moved in such a great rhythm, so skillfully, fuck. He could call me any name he wanted to, in a way it was hot. "Yes, oh my god."

I panted out, a hand resting in his hair, tugging at the blonde locks as his thrusts quickened in pace, pulling a slew of incoherent curse words from my lips. "I love the way that little pussy grips me with no remorse. You're so tight." I bet I was, I could feel my walls hug his cock with every thrust he'd given me, this is the kind of dick my pussy has craved for so long. I could feel my stomach flutter along with my vaginal walls, repeatedly, my eyes squeezed shut as I feel my breathing become labored.

"You're.." I pause to force myself to breathe. "You're...gonna.." I let out a loud moan, louder than I meant for it to be, but fuck, as I was trying to get out my thought, this man began to slam into me, it took me by the most sweetest surprise. "Oh fuck." I whisper out, palms covering the entirety of my flushed face. "No." The man on top of me snapped authoratively, his hands swatted mine away from my face. "I want to see those sex faces." He scolded, mixed emotions was the only thing I felt. On one hand, I felt like a child, one the other I felt my entire body on fire from desire.

How could a single and simple demand be so fucking sexy? I stilled both my hands on either side of me, instead settling on clenching the sheets to vent out what he was doing to my body. His hips rolled to meet mine, he was a fucking expert at this, my walls fluttered uncontrollably and didn't give me much warning at all. "I'm cumming!" I cried out, fingers tightening around the sheets so tightly, I'm sure my knuckles grew pale. "That's right, cum for me, babygirl." His lips curled into a salicious smile as his thrusts began to grow deeper, despite that, my body still grew limp, he stilled himself completely, releasing a loud groan, all I could feel were spurts of warm fluid filling me up.

Holy fuck. Tremors of pleasure still coursed through my body from feeling the cum drip out of my pulsing hole. The man lowered himself on top of me completely, palms rested against my hips. I was speechless. This man was some kind of fucking magic. He stood up and threw his clothes back on, I immediately missed his body on top of mine, eyes traveled to meet his dreamy ones. "Will I see you again?" I asked, playfulness evident in my tone as I blinked my lashes at him. "In your dreams, sweetheart." He responded back, matching the same playful tone. Then, he was gone. And, I laid there, shocked. Did that really just happen? The shock wore off quickly, though. A sense of relief settling in, a sense of fulfillment. Perhaps, I /should/ start masturbating more.