one

*Chloe's POV*

"I can't believe I let you do this." I groan as I lay on my bed.

"Come on Chlo it'll be fun! You're really gonna like this guy, I just know it." My bestfriend Emma says excitedly.

"How do you know I'm gonna like him?" I ask stubbornly.

"Because he's everything you tell me you want in a guy. Tall, sweet, hot." She says laughing at the last part. "No really he's really handsome." She says.

"Ok so maybe I'll like him, but he probably won't like me." I say motioning to myself.

"Chloe he's gonna love you! Everyone loves you!" She says.

"That's a lie." I say, not to argue but because I think it's true.

"No it's not, literally everyone loves you." She says.

"Then why have I never had a real boyfriend?" I argue.

"Because you're to blind to tell if a dude is flirting with you! And besides what about that one guy last year?"

"He was too clingy. And didn't you agree to not talk about him?" I say rolling my eyes at the thought of the guy that used to like me.

"Yeah I guess so. Anywayyy" she says holding out the Y in anyway.

"Anyway what?" I ask confused.

She looks at the time on her phone, "You have a date to get ready for!"

"I don't even know where to start." I groan. She is going to enjoy getting me ready more then I am.

I get up and walk over to my closet and begin to try to find somthing that will look cute.

"Nuh uh. You sit down." Emma says pushing me playfully out of the way.  I laugh and sit on my bed. I watch her pick out clothes and put together an outfit. She comes over and hands it to me. I go to my bathroom and change into the outfit she picked for me. And I have to admit I like it.

"Whoa. You look good" she says when I walk back into my room. I blush and smile because I'm awkward at taking compliments.

I sit down and do my makeup, not a lot, just some highlight, brows, mascara, and lip gloss.

"Can I curl your hair?" Emma asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Good, i already had it plugged in." Emma says and I cant help but laugh.

About the same time I finish my makeup she is finishing my hair.

I stand up look in the mirror at my hair. "You did really good on my hair and outfit." I say. (Outfit below)

"My little girl is all grown up" she says in a fake mom voice wiping a fake tear

"Are you sure you can't just tell me where we're meeting so you don't have to drive me?" I say, Emma insists that she takes me to the resturant.

"No! Theres a reservation and it's under his name. I dont want to spoil anything, just incase you know him. I'm pretty sure you don't thought." She says.

Shes so stubborn. Just let me take myself. But noooo she can't spoil the name of the guy I'm about to meet. Even though it's a little annoying, I know it's because she loves me.

When we pull into the resturant parking lot, Emma parks the car and texts someone for a few minutes before she opens her door and I follow.

"Reservation for Mendes" she says to the girl at the waitress stand. The girl nods and starts to walk, motioning for me to follow.

"Good luck! Just be yourself and he's gonna love you!" Emma says before she heads for the door.

I follow the waitress into a room that only has one table in it. Theres a guy already sitting on one side.

"Enjoy your meal." The hostess says before walking off.

I sit down and look up at the guy, hes tall, brown eyes, with really cute curly hair. I've gotta admit, hes really cute.

"Hi" he smiles a perfect smile.

"Hey, I'm Chloe." I say

"I'm Shawn."