three

*Chloe's POV*

"Soooo how'd it go?" Emma asks as she sits on the edge of my bed.

"It was good, I enjoyed it." I say.

"Well, tell me about it!" Emma urges.

"Theres not much to tell, we talked a while." I say truthfully, I know Emma was hoping to get something more exciting.

"Boring. Ok then what did you talk about?" She asks

"Ummm. We just asked each other the basics. Like age, where you're from, favorite food, just stuff like that. But we enjoyed each others company." I explain.

She nods. "I bet he likes you, I've seen the kind of girls he has dated and they aren't like you. But I mean that in a good way. He was never truly happy with them. It was just somthing to do." She says quietly.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah." She says.

"How long have you known Shawn?" I ask

"Hmm. I think we were freshmen in high school." She says after thinking for a second.

"You must know him really well then." I say

She nods and smiles a little. "Yeah, we were really close, still are I guess."

I raise my eyebrows, "did you ever date?"

"No no no! We were just friends. We met through friends and neither of us could ever see us being more then friends." She explains. I feel a bit of relief, I'm not sure why. I mean why would it matter who shawn dated in high school. And plus I just met him today. I don't even know if he likes me.

*Shawn's POV*

I really want to know if Chloe likes me. So I decide to text Emma and see if she knows.

Me: hey can I ask you something?

Emma: yeah I guess so

Me: did chloe talk to you about our date?

Emma: yeah

Me:what did she say

Emma: what do ya wanna know?

Me: ...

Emma: yes she likes you shawn

Me: oh thank god

Emma: why do you say that

Me: because i like her, she cute, shes funny, shes sweet, AND she doesn't know that I'm famous

Emma: I'm glad you like her

Me: why

Emma: she likes you, but don't tell her I said anything

Me: ok thx em. Talk to you later ok?

Emma: mkay

That's a relief. I really hope that we can hang out again sometime.