#2

Prompt: BTS One Shots- Suga

Thursday.

"I'm finally done with work. Ah, my back is killing me," I say as I walk across the road, "so pretty."

The big blue ocean meet me at the shore. There really is something about coming home to see the ocean right outside my front door. Will it's not my front door, it's the landlord's. I merely inhabit the room he sells to me every mouth. I take off my heels and let the sand tickle my feet. This right here is a dreamland. I lay my bag and shoes down and take a set on the sand. Thankfully, I wasn't wearing my usual outfit which consisted of either a dress or a pencil skirt. Rather blur jeans and a white button up shirt with a long sand brown knitted coat.

*'Fake love' -Bts ringtone*

"Really? After work hours. I'm still not safe, am I?" I mumbled out reaching for my phone from my bag.

"Hello? Ms Abrams?"

"Miss Project Manager?" I could hear her grind her teeth in angry and even without having to see her face, I already know what her expression was.

"Yes?"

"I would hope to the heavens if I were you... If I don't get a plan and budget by the end of this week, meaning Friday, you can kiss your position goodbye. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Immediately after my answer she puts down the call.

"Ahhhhh!? Stupid freakin boss!? You idiot. How could you forget to gave her the plan and budget? Now I have to rewrite everything." I screamed out to the no longer beautiful ocean.

"Do you mind?" I jumped in fear at the sound of my next door neighbour's voice. His name is sweet on my lips, Suga. I haven't said much to him but I have a pair of his shoes in my house, which wasn't exactly the weirdest thing to happen to me -the day I moved in.

"Ah. Sorry. I thought I was alone." I fake a smile.

"It's the other way around. I thought I was alone until you arrive. What pity, I was enjoying the silence."

"Please continue. I'll go in first. Sorry again." I rushed off to the building we both house in. It's not unusual to see your neighbours, but it is unusual to see him, and outside at that.

I greeted the lady at the front desk and made my way up to my apartment. I couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassing I was, soon throwing the thought to the back of my mind. I had set up my laptop and my notebook, made myself coffee before finally siting down and working on the plan and budget. After a few hours of hard work, I was finally finished with the planning and the system in which we would work on this project.

I sat back in my chair and stretched out my arm, just then my stomach started to make sounds like a dying me when Ms Abrams gets ahold of me tomorrow.

"I really am an idiot, aren't I?" I whispered checking the home screen of my phone for the time. It was already twelve o'clock am. "Maybe the store will still be open. Or I could find a twelve four hour always open shop somewhere close?"

Even though I have been living here for the passed month I ever really got to learn the area. I've only memorised the way to and from work. Other than that, I don't leave my house, I just get a local shop to deliver my food. I get undressed from my work clothes into some lounging around clothes. I stop at the door and looked down to see Suga's pair of shoes. I wonder why he left them here, and purposefully at that.

I throw the thought to back of my head and replace my slopes with a pair of snickers. I grabbed a bag and my wallet before leading out. It was nice that this building was close to a lot of shopping centres, but even so, it still took me a half hour to find a shop that was still open.