Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Zara I just got my diary today! I just thought I might tell you a little about myself. Not that this thing will last long but here we go.

My names Zara Alpac, I was born 13th August 1999 in Townsville Australia. I am currently 15 years old and a compleat social suicide because of today. The reason my stuck up old mother bought me this diary was to record my toilet schedule, your thinking wtf but it's true. Today I went on a little date with some friends and my boy, Charlie. We're all pretty close by close I mean really close. Holly, Claudia and I have been friends since pre-school! That's like 11 years. Charlie and I have been dating for a year and a half now, we go to different schools so every other weekend we go on a date and see each other. We both go to same sex schools so it's kind of hard to see each other but it works. So back to what happened today. We all went to the shopping mall, all having a ball! I found a heap of great deals so I was practically broke. I needed some new socks we walked into Woolworths. We were having a pretty interesting farting competition seeing who can do the loudest, I raised my freshly waxed and moisturised left leg and did a really quiet wet fart but that wasn't the end of it. Looking down at my right leg their was brown, chunky kind of corn diarrhoea. I stood there terrified. Thinking to myself "If this goes around I'm going to become a social suicide by the end of the day." Charlie turned around and said "oh are you okay" in a manly kind of confused voice. I ran as fast as I could away I didn't care where I was running to, I just was running away, away from everything, away from life. Once they figured out what was happening Claudia said she would come help me and Holly would stay with Charlie. Claudia finally caught up to me just before I sprung into the air jumping into the public pool. Then realising my poop is most likely going to float, I put my head under the water and took off my underwear letting them sink into the bottom of the pool. I walked out of the pool in my slopping wet skirt and tank top I looked like a little kid that has just finished playing in the sprinkler. Holly and Charlie raced up to Claudia and I with a shopping bag, I was so confused. What did they buy? Was it for me? Thoughts running through my head while everyone looked at me, how old do they think I am now? Charlie in he's beautiful manly strong but gentle voice said "Please don't take what i naught you to hart, I thought it was a good idea and maybe you can get use to them, I want you to have these" he gave me a packet of teen diapers, I felt so embarrassed. Holly took me to the toilets as I was about to throw them in the bin Holly says "Waite, I think it will be a good idea too" Holly is the only one who knew about my bed wetting problem when I was 13 but it's over now. I told her how I felt like a joke, and the bed wetting problem was over now. I put them on to please everyone and we went back into the shops.