Chapter 3: It came back to haunt me

Claudia and Holly ate pizza for dinner while my mother sat me in a high chair and spoon feed me. Honestly I didn't even think that people made these so big. I went to have a shower and my mother walked in and put my diaper down instead of the last pair of underwear I had. I threw it in the bin and didn't end up wearing anything under my pjs. We all jumped into bed curled up I'm in the middle Claudia on the left and Holly on the right Claudia woke up at about 2 in the morning feeling something wet, she freaked out thinking she wet the bed but turns out it was me! This would have been the most embarrassing things that has every happened to me in my whole life. Claudia soon woke up Holly and they we both covered in pee but then my mother herd something and came running down and saw she helped the girls find a different place to sleep and some new pjs. I woke up in pee I ran out and put on a diaper. When my friends finally went home they told their parents who told other mums who told their kids. At school mo one said anything to me but walking to second lesson someone behind me taps my on the shoulder and says your diaper is hanging out, they were pulled up higher then my pants and my shirt was tucked into it on the back it says "adult diapers for the one who need it most" I quickly un tucked it and fixed it up. Walking into class my belly rumbles oddly I sit down and a loud fart comes out and to top it off I ran out side so it was definitely me. I sit in the bathroom till the lesson is over then quickly make sure my diapers right, nothing, I was pretty proud seeing this has been the worst few days of my life. I take it off and throw it out after what happened going back into the next class I sat next to an old friend names Kelly my belly rumbles again and this time it was for real I stood up to ask to go to the bathroom and there was not only diarrhoea running down my leg but I just got my first period. Now I know I'm 15 but mother didn't get hers till 17 so I wasn't expecting it. Shaking there was poop and blood on the floor. I called my mother and I went home missing a few days of school but I wore the diapers all day and all night because of mother. She didn't buy me pads or tampons because she said the diapers would catch it so I had to wear them.