PART THREE

- Pietro -

Pietro had an easy time making friends. Well, the reason it was so easy was because of Special Skills class, which was basically the class where people learned to use their powers and understand the powers of others. Some shield agent was their teacher.

After going around in a circle and explaining everyone's skills. Pietro packed up his bag and headed for his next class.

"Yo, Maximoff, wait up!" A boy named Sam Wilson stopped him.

"Uh, yes?" He asked, getting out of the way of all the kids trying to rush to class like they didn't have a five minute passing period designated get places.

"So I heard about you being super speedy," He leaned against a locker, possibly trying to look cool, but it just looked dumb on him.

"Uh, yes?"

"Do you think you can run while carrying someone on your back?"

"Possibly," Pietro didn't like where this was going.

"I was wondering if you could help me prank my friends, cause like, we always go running together and they always pass me and make a big deal of saying 'on your left' and 'on your right,'" he got continuously more animated as he spoke until he was just a mess of funny hand gestures.

"I guess so," Pietro shrugged.

"You won't regret it, man. I'll give you my cookie at lunch," He ran off, carrying his open backpack by one strap. "Sit with me at lunch!"

"Okay!" Pietro yelled after him, unable to stop laughing. Sam Wilson had a shit ton of energy.

At lunch, Pietro stepped into the cafeteria and was immediately dragged outside by Sam.

"Hey," he laughed only letting go when they made it to the courtyard.

Sitting around one of the benches was two buff dudes, one with long brown hair and the other drawing on a notepad, a skinny blonde kid, a girl with short auburn hair, and...

"Wanda?"

"Oh, hello, Pietro," Wanda smiled.

"I kidnapped her and forced her to be friends with us," the other girl nodded at him.

"Anyway, Pietro, this is Steve, Bucky, Natasha, and Clint," Sam pointed to each one of them in turn.

"Hey," They all said at slightly different times.

"Steve and Bucky are the assholes," He whispered to Pietro.

"What?" Steve looked up from his drawing.

"Nothing," he sat down quickly and Pietro followed, less rushed, sitting beside his sister.

"How's today been?" He asked.

"Good," she shrugged. "Met some other kids with magic."

"Really?"

"Yeah, a middle school one named Billy and Stephen Strange, current Sorcerer Supreme."

"I remember you talking about him. Is he really any good?"

"He's amazing."

"Hey, Pietro," Sam handed him a napkin full of something. "Your reward."

Happily Pietro unwrapped and ate the cookie in company of his new friends.

- Bruce -

"What are you doing?" Bruce asked Tony as he watched live camera footage from Director Fury's office and ate a blueberry poptart.