PART FOUR

- America (the beautiful) - Sorry, I have a crush on her, but who doesn't?

"Who the hell is that?" America pointed out a greasy little kid, going up to sign his name on the dodgeball sheet at dinner.

"Some kid from Asgard," Tommy said, looking up from the crook of his arm for a second. It was the second day, and he was already sick of homework. Tomorrow, he would probably attempt to set something on fire.

"From where?" Teddy looked up from his book.

"Asgard. It's some space thing," Tommy said, muffled by his arm.

"He looks like a bad guy," America scowled.

"You just want to fight someone," Teddy went back to his book.

Teddy was a very nice person. America was not.

Once the Asgardian sat back down, she walked up to check the sheet. It read:

Teams:

A:

Kate Bishop*

Billy Kaplan

David Alleyne

Noh-Varr

B:

America Chavez*

Tommy Shepherd

Teddy Altman

Loki of Asgard

That was dumb that he thought he had to write "of Asgard" after his name. If he really was from another planet, everyone would already know that.

She looked up and met Loki's eye. He smirked mischievously. Why couldn't he have joined another team?

In that moment, America knew he had made her his enemy and she couldn't wait to kick his ass as soon as possible.

- Sam -

"Oh no," Steve summed up everything Sam was thinking in a much more polite way. He put his hands to his face and exhaled.

"Why would someone write that?" Sam wondered aloud. It definitely wasn't true, but in this type of school, who would know?

"Let's let Bucky sleep in," Steve decided slowly, heading to the elevators.

"He's expecting us, Steve," Sam shook his head. Yeah it was awful, but why was Steve so upset?

He followed Steve into the elevator, where he pressed the button for the first floor. When they got out, Pietro Maximoff ran up to them.

"Wait, where are you going?" He walked beside them. "Wasn't there another guy coming with you?"

Shit, thought Sam. That prank would have to wait.

"What?" Asked Steve, without stopping.

"Uh, I invited Pietro to come with us, but I forgot to tell you," Sam thought quickly. Maybe they could still play through with the prank another time. "Pietro, you can go back to sleep, we need to take care of something."

Pietro looked at him with confusion.

"I'll text you later."

Thankfully Pietro got the message and left them alone.