Chapter 1 - The Scheme

Third Person's POV

"Come on, Shikamaru! Pleeeaaassseee~", Naruto whined as he was asking Shikamaru to help him with one of his schemes. He needed Shikamaru's brainpower to make this plan successful.

Shikamaru clicked his tongue. He's seriously irritated by Naruto right now and was having a hard time holding back himself from killing him right then and there.

"Tch! For the last time Naruto, NO. This has been going on for literally 10 minutes now! My answer is still the same. Now leave me alone, troublesome," he hissed and walked away from him.

However, Naruto was being very persistent and will not give up anytime soon. He followed Shikamaru despite what he said.

"Why not?! I promise you this is the last time I'll ask you to help me with something like this, dattebayo!" he stopped in front of Shikamaru, "Pleaasseee! It'll be absolutely worth it, I swear!".

Shikamaru groaned in frustration and grabbing his head, "Fine! But this is the last time, and if we get caught it's your problem, you hear me!"

Naruto grinned and delight filled his eyes. He nodded his head furiously, "Wakatta, dattebayo! And we won't get caught, believe it!" .

Shikamaru rolled his eyes, "Sure, sure. Whatever", he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

++++++some time later++++++

"Do you understand?" Shikamaru asked Naruto and he nodded. "Remember it's very important for us to follow this plan accordingly to avoid getting caught and successfully getting that thing you want, got it?".

"Mhm" he answered. "This is going to be fun!" he snickered while rubbing his hands together and grinning.

"Stop that, it's creepy," Shikamaru looked at him and scrunched up his face in disgust.

He laughed nervously while scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry," he mumbled.

"Whatever," Shikamaru replied. "Ready?" he asked.

"Let's do this, dattebayo."

They walked in the hokage tower and slipped through the shinobis. When they were almost near the room, out of the blue two shinobis appeared.

'Nani?!' Shikamaru thought.

He whispered, "Naruto! I thought you said there's no one guarding the room!"

"There wasn't, I swear! I checked for hours and no one came guarding the room!" Naruto whispered back.

'Damn it, there's probably something today for them to guard all rooms in the hokage tower' Shikamaru thought, 'What a drag... Hmm, what to do'

"Alright, we just need a distraction for them to be gone for a while and then we take that thing quickly as possible, afterwards we get out of hokage tower and part ways immediately, got it?" Shikamaru said.

"Got it, though what's the distraction?" Naruto asked.

"I'm not sure...sighh, this is such a pain" he groaned. Suddenly, he remembered something, "Wait, Naruto. You said that the shinobis will go on a break at noon, right?".

"Hm? Ohh, yeah, yeah" Naruto nodded.

"If my calculations are right, it should be noon in 3..2..1".

Then, the two shinobis walked away from the room.

"Now's our chance!" Naruto grinned.

Shikamaru looked left and right, "Alright, let's go".

They walked to the room quickly and steadily, Shikamaru took out a pin he brought and unlocked the room.

When the door open, Naruto shouted, "Alright, dattebayo!"

Naruto walked in the room when Shikamaru shouted, "Naruto, don't-!"
But it was to late, once Naruto set foot in the room, it triggered the alarm.

*RIIIINNNNGGGGGG*

"Naruto! I told you, we needed to check the room first for security issues!" Shikamaru growled and glared daggers at him.

Naruto visibly gulped and nervously laughed, "Um, oops?".

"Arghh, let's just go! Hurry up, before they get us!"

"Ah, right!"

They both ran towards the exit.

'Almost... There..!' Shikamaru thought.

Then suddenly both of them abruptly stopped.

"Um, Shikamaru...this is not funny!"

"It's not me, baka! Why would I even do this?! What a drag!"

"Then, who else could do this?!"

"I don't know what you guys were thinking but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in that room for you guys to use" the unknown person said.

If they weren't paralyzed, you could see Shikamaru flinched.

He groaned, 'Out of all the people..'

"Sh-shikamaru's dad?!" Naruto stammered.

Shikaku let go of the both of them, "Come on, we're going to the hokage". He looked at Shikamaru.

Shikamaru gulped, "Dad..".

"We'll talk at home, Shikamaru. Wait till your mother hears about this" Shikaku said.

Shikamaru flinched and grimaced at the thought of his mother glowering at him with her ladle.

'What a drag...sighhh'

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

A/N : I'm gonna stop here xp so, sorry to anyone who's pissed hehehe. How's the first chapter? I wanted to do everything in this chapter but it'll be too long so I decided to split it up. Do you guys think this chapter is too short? Please answer cause it'll help me for the next chappy. I hope you guys liked it :) The picture above is not mine ya. Anywho, don't forget to vote huhuhu and if possible share this story to your buddies <33 bye byeee :>