Chapter 3 - Where Are We?

Third Person's POV

Shikamaru groaned in pain as he held his head. He got up slowly, wincing every time he tried. Once he sat up, Shikamaru blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightness. He looked around and saw everyone unconscious. By everyone meaning, his friends which are the Konoha 12, their sensei, the hokage, his parents, Ino and Choji's dad and Jiraiya. Even the sand siblings were there. A thousands of thoughts came through his mind as he tried remembering what happened and how did all of them ended up here. Well, whatever this place is. Shrugging it off for now, Shikamaru shifted a bit to his side where Naruto was. Shaking his shoulders, Shikamaru called out him.

" Oi, Naruto. Wake up! "

Naruto stirred slightly before blinking his eyes a few times and sat up.

" Wha...? Where are we? " he said while looking around. " Weren't we at that room just now? " Naruto said confusingly and carelessly, unaware of the danger that might bring him.

Shikamaru's eyes snapped wide open as his memory flooded through his mind, " Naruto... " he growled.

" Wha–? " he couldn't finish his sentence when Shikamaru tackled him violently.

" You idiot! "

Shikamaru's loud shout caused the others to wake up.

" Ugh...what the hell? "

" Ew, forehead! Get of off me! "

" It's not like I wanted to land on you, Ino-pig! "

" Hn, what's going on? "

" Man...my back... "

" A-ano, w-where are we? "

" Oi, Akamaru! You okay boy? "

" Bark! "

" It seems that we have been transported to an unknown place. "

" Wow! It seems that everyone is together in the same place! "

" Yes, Lee! Everyone is finally feeling the youth! "

Neji just sighed while Tenten groaned in embarrassment.

" What the—? Jiraiya? "

" Hime? "

" Shikaku, Inoichi, Yoshino! Are you guys alright?! "

" Man, Choza..don't shout, troublesome. "

" Where are we? "

" How did we even get here and wake up, Shikaku! "

" Gaara, Kankuro! You guys good? "

" Ugh...what the hell? "

" I'm fine, Temari. Why are we here by the way? "

" Hm...it kinda looks like the Leaf to me— " Kakashi was cut off by a screaming Naruto.

" Aah! Shikamaru, buddy, I'm sorryyy! Can someone please help me?! "