The blood on my blade

WARNING!!!
This chapter has violent, gore content. It also contains a lot curse words. So if you are a sensible and pure soul, you should go read Something else, I Don't want you to be traumatized by the horrors my mad person has written! ;w;

All the facts in this chapter aren't historical. I did researched but couldn't find any real event that could be interesting for my story. This part of the 'Gurkha History' is, sadly (or gladly?), only fictional.

Gomen! Now! You may enjoy the chapter! ( σ❛ᴗ˂̵)σ✧

=====

[Narrator's P.O.V]

The heavy rain has lasted for 3 days already. The mossy trees, large and proud, were sheltering the multitude of colorful and shiny insects with their deep foliage. Small animals hid inside hollow trunk, all snuggling on each other. The birds were hanging on the entwine wines as well as the bats. Honey bears were taking a nap inside some caves or on branches. Despite being the afternoon, all the forest was asleep, tired by the damp air and weather. Large raindrops crushed the superficial leaves of the tree field, making a soft and pleasant lullaby for all the inhabitants of the Rainforest.

The forest is asleep.

In the deepest part of it, men are walking silently. The roots of the trees were bending at their passage, the leaves on the floor crushed like sponges, pouring the water out in a wet sound. Animals woke up abruptly and fled as far as they could, causing a ructus that was soon masked by rain which decided to fall harder. The silhouettes continued their journey between the jungle's high turrets, being constantly watched by pairs of curious and worried eyes.

They walked silently in queue. All of a sudden, the man in the lead stopped and lifted his arm, telling to the others to do the same. He listened to the sounds of the jungle and letted all the smells and perfumes come into his nostrils. After one or two minutes without moving, a creak could be heard. It was from a good distance, but still audible if you remained silent. The leader made the sign to continue and the others followed, heading towards the direction where the sound came from.

After few minutes they were blocked by a small cliff. They needed to pass to the other side somehow. Some proposed silently to get around it when others wanted to swim again the current of the river. They were about to argue when suddenly, one of them just climbed as if it was nothing the cliff. The rock was slippery, covered with moss and fragile roots. The young man almost fell twice but he continued and finally arrived on the top. He then looked at the others, a smirk on his face.

"Well? What is this? Too afraid of the highs?"

The Leader looked at him in disbelieve and was a little bit mad. Every time the lad was about to fall, he would become pale and stand right below him.

"You idiot! You could have hurted yourself! Now, stay here I'm com-"

"Wait for me bro!" A robust man ran to the cliff and made a wide jump. He then clibbed the rocky wall and managed with a little bit of difficulty to raise himself on the safe platform. "Oof! It was more difficult than I thought it would be!"

"That's because you ate too much you bear!" Laughed one of them.

"That's not true! You're just jealous because I have this!" He then showed his biceps proudly. "It's not with your chicken arms that you'll be able to come here!"

"Is that a challenge Will?!" He said before rushing to the base of the cliff.

Like that, pretty much everyone climbed the 20 meters wall, challenging one and trolling an other. Everyone except the leader. He stayed below, glaring at them.