7: STRAND

"How's the project going on, Sehun?" Mingyu asked the man sitting by his left.

Oh Sehun, playing with his pen while his eyes are glued to the lady sitting in front of him. He's too focused on things he doesn't have to spare his time with.

Mingyu slammed his palms on the long table making the employees inside the conference room including Sehun and Savannah Dannielle who is just scanning the papers in front of her with a shocked expression on their faces while looking at me.

"I'm asking you about our ongoing project Mr. Oh." His voice stayed calm but his eyes are not cooperating with his words.

Oh Sehun shook his head on his action as if he's aware of why he did that.

"Doing well. Actually, they're requesting for more construction workers so the new building would be done earlier." He answered.

"Okay, I'll look for some."

"Dannielle." Mingyu called her.

"What?"

From the papers in front of him, Mingyu moved his gaze towards her.

"What?" Mingyu repeated her word while arching his brow on her.

"You just called me." She answered like she's gooddamn bored with her life.

"Yes. Is that a proper way of answering your boss?" Mingyu asked and shook his head at her.

He then looked back to Sehun who's now smirking at him.

"I'm planning to visit the site. It would be better if you come with me."

Sehun's smirk widened more as he sways himself on his swivel chair.

"Why not now? I'm not that busy so we can go."

A smirk that could piss the hell out of a Kim Mingyu.

"I'm a busy person not like you, but if you insist then let's go." Mingyu faked a smile and stood up.

They're about to walk out of the room when Sehun suddenly spoke.

"And why not take your secretary with us? The boss needs his right hand whenever and wherever he goes."

Mingyu stared at the man while he looked at Savannah Dannielle who's already shooting him daggers.

Damn this guy!

Mingyu signalled his employees to leave the conference room before the chatter turns loud and an issue suddenly breaks out.

"You know how dangerous for a woman to go there because the building is not fully facilitated, so why would I bring my secretary?" Mingyu's voice slowly rising.

Oh Sehun is just like his brothers. They have the talent to piss people off until they get angry. Mingyu knows how to deal with his brother's antics even if most of the times he almost losses control and just wants to smack them on their face but this guy is different.

"Because I'm bringing a woman. You can just take Dannielle with you so she can entertain her, at least."

Savannah Dannielle suddenly stood up from her seat getting the two men's full attention.

"I'm not a clown to entertain any woman you want to bring, Mr. Oh."

Her pretty face is blank but her tone is screaming danger.

"She's the daughter of one of my Father's business partners and one of the investors in this project." Mingyu tightly shut his eyes closed.

Oh Sehun is not backing down without a fight. That is how immature he is.