14: SENILE

MINGYU's POV

I stared at her sleeping face for a moment. I still couldn't believe we did that again.

It's been 4 years 'til I last touched her, kissed her and owned her like the way I did tonight and it feels different like this was the first time.

Did I miss her that much? Did I long for her that much? Have I forgotten everything?

I shake my head multiple times at what I'm thinking.

I smiled when she moved and snuggled even closer to me making me pull the comforter up to her bare shoulders

I kiss the tip of her before slowly leaving the bed, careful not to wake her up. I picked up the clothes on the floor and proceed to the bathroom.

With the days I spent with her, I felt like I'm not the same person as I am.

Sometimes I would remember why I am in this situation but I always ended up questioning myself if I'm doing the right thing.

A voice inside my head would always tell me to stop everytime I see her smile but when I remember what she did to me before, anger would immediately rise inside me.

I got ready to go out and stared at the sleeping woman on my bed.

I checked my wrist watch and it's already past 10:00 P.M. Then I remembered we haven't eaten dinner yet.

I will just wake her up after I cook our food.

It was all silent when I went out the hall. The employees were for sure all knocked down because of the activities they did the whole day and how hard they've drown their selves with alcohol.

I didn't drink too much and besides, I'm babysitting someone. My blood boils everytime I remember that incident when I caught Savannah Dannielle inside that bar.

I will admit this to myself just now; that I always get jealous of those men who could get her attention other than me.

I just want her full attention on me, and no one else.

"Babe . . ."

I closed my eyes and stopped chopping the spices when arms snaked around my waist.

"Babe, I miss you so much." She said in a seductive voice.

I put down the knife and fake a smile before turning to her.

"I'm almost there. Just wait a little more." I said.

She smiled at me and put her face closer to mine to kiss me.

I didn't move. I let her do what he wants as she kisses me until she lets go all by herself.

"Kiss me back . . ." She said in a whisper as her eyes deepened with lust.

My jaw clenched before I did what she wanted me to do.

I kissed her with my eyes shut closed but for a few seconds of kissing her, all I can see is Savannah Dannielle's face.

That made me push her. She looks so surprised on with my action.

I moved my gaze away when she moved to touch my face.

"Go back to your room. She might see us." I ordered but she didn't move an inch making me glare at her.

"I saw you, Gyu. Why can't you look at me the way you look at her?" She said, obviously hurt.

I sighed and coldly look at her.