Final

"Our memories may sway, but my melodies will never fade."

Finale

On the blissful night under the golden chapel, the hardened edges of refined wood lay in the midst. It's fine silk is displayed beneath, while a man dressed in white and gold stands in the middle.

He taps the mic, once, twice. Gaining the attention of many mourners that came out on this moonlit evening.

"Good evening." His voice comes out slightly hoarse.

"Thank you, for coming today. In which we bury, and mourn, the great loss of a wonderful being."

Many young men, and women sit. Bringing the white cloth to their cheeks to wipe off their tears as sniffles and sobs echo across the carved walls. Only, there was one who didn't appear to be crying.

He sat, not too far away. Dressed in a black suit, his hair tousled and untouched. But he illuminated the night, with his pale fair skin. Beside him, his brothers sit as well. Their heads lowered in condolences, whilst they held their hands, praying for a well off burial.

"On the night of her misfortune, Kim Y/N, lived a long night of pain. A pain unforgettable." The man says, fixing the mic.

"December 18th, at, six o' clock. Kim, Y/N. Passed away of heart failure, and cardiac arrest." He paused, giving a moment of silence.

"We remember her as the young, faithful musician. Who followed her dreams, who listened to her song. Traveling far and wide, and, finding her love in music."

"A talented, artist. A young, woman."

"Please, stand. As we follow her steps, into her last chapter." With that, the room falls silent.

The boy with pale skin stood, along with the rest of his brothers. The people watched with silent tears as the seven men made their way down the long aisle, with high lifted heads, and long strides.

They surround the brown carved box, the coffin of golden engravings as the boy reached to touch the top of the coffin lid. His eyes looked at her peaceful sleeping form one last time, before he pulls the lid down gently.

The boys reach from underneath the coffin, where their hands entangle through the silk. Lifting it up at once, the coffin lays above the golden pillar.

"As we march, on this last journey. We remember, the golden light that shines upon a golden child." The priest blows out the candle, as his hands hold tightly, the picture frame of her beautiful smile.

The doors to the chapel open, creaking, as the subtlest of the sky lights shine through the door. Step after step, the seven boys carry her down the aisle.

As they walk through the doors, and into the pure darkness of nature's green. From which, the stars above illuminated the blues of the hydrangea. Their feet submerge into the softness of the ground soils, where they pass the many stoned carvings of other lost souls.

Farther, where from behind the trail of many tears become lighter through the flowers of gold. To come to a stop, upon a tomb of white quartz, where just below the soil had been dug, as, a white piano sat beside.

Through their fingers, the silk is lowered, as the final goodbye is sung. The pale boy let go last, as he lowered himself, placing a long but lingering kiss against the shining top. The abundance of flowers are placed as well, surrounding her bed with colors of blue, of pink, of red, and of yellow.

And sitting, on top of the piano stool that sat beside her; the pale boy placed his fingers over the white keys of the piano.

His song, that had reached far miles. Who had touched the core of her dear heart, the boy, who was named Min Yoongi. As he closed his eyes, allowing his fingers to glide along the soft keys. His tears finally cascades down his pale cheeks, his pained expression moving along with his body and hands.

When the final song, of her bittersweet melody, plays under the tree of white Sakura.

The boy, said goodbye.

And whispered, I love you.