Birthday Wish (Dallon Weekes)

//Hi guys just imagine that you are a girl from France but you do not live there anymore your parents moved to Czech republic.  You've been bullied before. Your name is Sarah Raddllereux .//

It was the 4th of June 2019 and you just celebrated Your 18th birthday. You've got two incredible presents from your parents your father bought you ukulele and your mother bought you the tickets for" I don't know how but they found me "show which you really appreciate.
You wanted to meet these two guys(Dallon Weekes and Ryan Seaman) for a whole your life but you couldn't because you lived so far away. You didn't think even in your wildest dreams that it could ever come true. But yeah...here you stood in the music Hall of the Rock Café in  the historic center of capital city of Czech Republic, Prague. You were so nervous 'what if it won't be how I dreamed of it?' you asked yourself.

You hid the ukulele under the stage so you would protect it against the crazy crowd. You stood in front of the stage in the very first row. And when you saw Ryan Seaman rushing to his drum set the whole crowd started to cheer. You clapped your hands as well but when you saw Dallon Weekes, how he's walking to his microphone in the black button up shirt and black pants with his glitter suit on, your breath froze your throat tightened and you couldn't even move. That's how mesmerized by his appearance you've been. His brown hair falling in his face, big blue eyes, sharp jawline ,broad shoulders,skeleton fingers and long legs he was so handsome. Whole the crowd was cheering shouting screaming his name but you couldn't... you froze in time. And when he started to sing you couldn't believe it's true his voice was so awesome, his vocals so clear you loved every single part of this man.

From time to time you've got the feeling that he is secretly watching you but it was just in your head you thought. Until the "Visitation of the ghost" when Dallon got off the stage and walk through crowd snapping his fingers, shushing the fans. As he was getting back to stage he stopped right beside you and looked deeply in your eyes just for a moment but it was enough, then he walked back on the stage and continue to perform. Throughout the show the hall filled in with heavy hot air you were sweaty and you couldn't breathe. When the show ended you quickly rushed to the toilets.
As you were passing through the dim  Corridor you've heard familiar voice shouting at you "hey Miss wait!"
You turned around to see Ryan Seaman running to your direction holding the case of your ukulele in his hands. " you might have forget something lady..." he handed you the case.
" oh my god thank you Mister I would've forgot it!" You covered you mouth in shock.

Ryan gave you a warm friendly smile" no problem, but you have to be more careful where you leaving your things"
you nodded.

" now I have to go. We need to head into another town, it's going to be a rough week It was nice to meet you" he stated and then left.

Even it was closely after the show the hallways were silent,empty because of the crowd which went outside to breathe in some fresh air after the big sweaty session. You came into empty bathroom set your things on the sink didn't worry about someone stealing it because there was no one there. You locked yourself in the stall and did what you came to do. When you were zipping up your pants you've heard tones of your ukulele sounding throughout the bathroom. You slowly unlocked the stall and open the door just to reveal Dallon James Weekes sitting on the sink his back leaned to the mirror playing your ukulele. He was watching the strings as strand of hair was falling down his face. You smiled because it was so adorable until he looked at you and started to sing quietly " you think you, think you pretty smart but I will cause you little pain"

you realized the exchange of words in the lyrics of one of your favorite song by The Brobecks. Dallon set down the ukulele and stood up approaching you slowly. He was not smiling, he was frowning most likely and he was burning you down with his blue piercing eyes. Something inside you told you that this is wrong that you should run and so you did. You ran to exit trying to escape but Dallon pinned you to the wall putting a finger in front of your mouth pressing his whole body to yours " Too cool for school and more jaded than me tell us again how you don't want me?" He changed the words again whispering it into your ear.

You shook your head trying to say something but you couldn't say anything but a hummed squeak.

" shhhh... remain quiet dolly and tell me what is your name"he whispered once again.

You inhale deeply and said "It's Sarah Raddllereux sir"

Dallon caressed your cheek" you are French?"

You shook your head and looked into the ground.

" spell it then!" He ordered sternly.

You obediently done what he was asking for now it was more than sure that you were lying to him. he took your chin and his fingers to lift your head up but accidentally brushed over a scar that you've got on it you've hissed in pain.
Dallon rise one eyebrow " what is it?" He lift your head up forcing your hair to run behind your ear revealing a purple bruise on the back of your cheek. He frowned "Who did that to you?" He asked irritated.

You swallowed  loudly you were ashamed for your past " boys in school..." you whispered.

He leaned even closer to your face "Why?" He grabbed your face into his hands.

" because of my  french accent they said I talk like I would bite my tongue. They're saying my tongue swirling like I would cut it off that there is no use for it!" You whispered desperately.

Dallon was burning you down with his gaze you were so afraid of him he looked like he's going to kill you in seconds. You also realize that he's approaching your face more and more placing his hand on your throat tightening his grip on it. you felt the pressure on your neck more and more until you couldn't almost breathe you thought he's gonna choke you. His face was now so close to yours that his nose was brushing yours and you felt his hot breath on your lips. " please Mr. Weekes don't hurt me... please!" You sobbed. But he was unstoppable still approaching you, suddenly he crushed his lips to yours claiming hummed squeak from you. Rush of adrenaline run through your body as a shiver run down your spine. He wrapped his huge arms around your small frame and pressed your self even closer to him, you felt so small. His kiss was slow passionate and very gentle you gave in completely, you were so surprised you thought he's gonna kill you but instead of it he gave you something that you've dreamed in your wildest imagines. Afterwhile he deepen the kiss even more adding his tongue exploring your mouth curiously.Hot tear escape you're eye it wasn't from fear anymore but from luck and happiness. He leaned back and remove the tear with his thumb
" no need to cry I'm only doing anything I want to do because I do it all the time" he said and gave you a kiss on your forehead. " tell me Sarah why are you lying to me once again?"he asked calmly,but you didn't understand

" what? I didn't!" You wanted to continue but he interrupted you

" I thought you said that you cut out your tongue because there was no use for it... well that was a lie!"

You blushed" well what will I tell them then?"

He smiled and caress your cheek" and who will be your witness for the sanitary host if you sleep tonight the visitation of the ghost? You're just bot the Sinister type..." He stepped back and turned around,walked away without any other words you slide yourself down sitting on the floor thinking about what just happened until you passed out. You've been woken up by a security guards Who told you to leave due to the bar was closed already you went home and you've got a whole lot of things to think about these were the best birthdays ever....

Word countment:1457