{2}

"It's only been three weeks and he's already asked you on a date?" Jisoo gasped. Currently, the girl was seeing her friend off and directing her to the door.

"Unnie, I already told you that it wasn't a date!" the younger complained

"Sure," Jisoo rolled her eyes, "he wanted to take you for ice cream and movies because he was your friend." The elder emphasizing the word friend.

"Exactly!" Jennie exclaimed. She was extremely annoyed by her unnie.

"Where are you going?" Rosé asked she and Lisa had just stepped into the room. Lisa stopped immediately after Rosé's question.

"Taehyung invited me to the movies," Jennie explained to the younger

"Why you?" Lisa asked. Jennie immediately looked offended, while Lisa immediately gasped, "NOT LIKE THAT! I meant why did he choose you over his hyungs?"

"Oh," Jennie paused, "he said he was lonely and all his friends were busy."

Lisa could only nod. It's not like she could stop her unnie from going. Jennie might even like Taehyung anyway. It's not her business what her unnie is doing or who she likes anyways.

Jennie immediately noticed the solemn look on the maknaes face. "What's wrong?" She asked. The elder cared for her dongsaeng as any elder sister would, but it confused her why Lisa was like that.

"It's just that," Lisa stated, "I wish someone would ask me on a date! I mean Jennie unnie already has one and it's only been three weeks since school started!"

"What about BamBam?" Rosé asked. Over three weeks, all the girls noticed how the pair was inseparable. They were always with each other. A lot of people thought they were dating, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. That's not the only guy Lisa has befriended though. In dance, Lisa and Jimin are best buds. Since Lisa joined late, he always would help her catch up or clarify things she didn't understand. Jungkook and her always goof around. Especially when it comes to Mr. Lee in class.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked, totally oblivious to the stares her unnies her giving her

"She means," Jisoo answered, "that BamBam might ask you out!"

Lisa furrowed her brows and tilted her head, "BamBam and I? We're only friends."
'And I already like someone else.'

"For now," Jennie giggled

"Like you and Taehyung, right unnie?" Rosé asked

"How many times do I have to tell you? Taehyung and I aren't dating, we're just friends!" Jennie sighed

"For now," Lisa mimicked her unnie's earlier saying. Jennie rolled her eyes in return and left the room. Rosé's phone made a sound that meant that she had received the text.

"Who's it from?" Jisoo asked teasingly, but really her heart was breaking bit by bit when she realized how bright her dongsaeng's eyes were when she received it. Jisoo could literally receive an Oscar for how good she was acting.

"Who is it?" Lisa continued to tease the girl

"Nobody!" Rosé shouted and ran to her room

"Guess it's just you and me, huh?" Jisoo asked the maknae

"Yeah, I guess," Lisa

"We're so lonely," the girls said in sync

******************************************************

"Hey!" Jennie greeted when she saw her friend. Honestly, she didn't understand why her friends were making fun of her! It wasn't like she was dating him! Plus, she was only wearing a shirt and jeans. They were going to the movies, she wanted to be comfortable.