{3}

"Here I was, hoping for an amazing plan, only figuring out that you don't have one," a voice said from behind them

"Sandara unnie?!" Rosé asked

"That's right, Lil' sis'," Sandara answered

"WELL not having a plan is what makes it amazing," Lisa said, referring to the elder's former sentence

"True," Sandara agreed, "well you guys are in deep shit."

"Can you PLEASE help us unnie!!" Jennie begged the elder

Rosé rolled her eyes, "we don't need her help."

"Of course we do!" Jisoo exclaimed, "It's Sandara Park we're talking about!"

Rosé was annoyed, was what so great about her sister anyways? BlackPink was probably just as popular as 2ne1 was when they debuted!!

For those who don't know, Rosé and Sandara were siblings. They acted like they didn't know each other at school, but were best friends at home, and they would always team up against their younger brother, Jihoon.

"Sorry girls, I can't do that," Sandara told them, "but I won't tell anyone!"

"Alright," The girls agreed

******************************************************

"Ow," Jennie mumbles, getting up from the ground. Jennie was walking to her class when a random idiot just managed to bump into her.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" The person begged, "wait, Jennie?!"

Jennie looked at the person, wondering how he recognized her. She froze when she saw her first crush. Yes, her first love, it's possible guys.

"Hanbin?" She asked, confused. Why was Jisoo's other brother here?

"Um . . . How are you?" He asked her

"Good, I guess," she answered

"Kim Jennie!" She heard Lisa shout, "how dare you to leave us like that?!"

"Oh hey Hanbin," Lisa greeted when she saw the male, "wait, HANBIN?!"

"That's me," Hanbin answered

"I thought you left YG," Lisa said

"I came back," He answered. In the background you could recall a distinct 'HANBIN' shouting, "I guess that's my cue to go."

Jennie looked at the retreating figure of the man. No one could say otherwise, he sure was hot. The elder girl sighed and walked away 'I guess some things just aren't meant to be, huh?'

"JENNIE!" Someone called. She immediately looked at the person and smiled, it was Jaebeom. The girl quickly left Lisa and jogged to him.

"What's up?" She asked

"Nothing just wanted to walk to class with you," he shrugged and led the way

Lisa, on the other hand, was fuming, ' HOW DARE SHE LEAVE ME?! AGAIN?!'

******************************************************

Jisoo groaned as she sat at their usual lunch table, putting her head on the table. School. School was the reason she was upset. Why do you ask? Simple: it's school, do you need any more reason than that? No? I thought so.

"So," Rosé started the conversation, "anyone seen anything interesting today?"

"We got another project in photography," Jisoo grumbled