{4}

Sorry for the late update, things have been going on at home, but I hope you enjoy :)

"YG wants to speak with you,"

"Wayo?" Jennie asked

"Wayo, Wayo, Wayo," Rosé sang beside her. Jihoon glared at the elder, though she remained unfazed, as always. The class wasn't going to start any time soon, but they wanted to do ANYTHING but talk to the boss.

"You realize that if you don't go, he might send backup?" Jihoon asked, that was false, he wouldn't send backup. He just REALLY needed the girls to go, his friend was stalling the boss. There was no way he would jeopardize his chance of becoming a spy because his sister and her friends are stubborn. Yeah, it wasn't happening.

The girls reluctantly followed him through the halls. He led through the corridors and lockers to the computer lab where his friend was waiting for him and stalling CEO Yang Hyun Suk. Also known as 'the asshole' by his agents. But that's reserved for ONLY his agents. So, don't even try guys. Trust me, I did and it didn't work out for the best.

"YEDAM!" Jihoon shouted, "get over here."

"Wayo, wayo, wayo?" He sang, walking in the direction his friend was. Jihoon and Yedam walked toward the place Yang Hyun Suk was. Fortunately, for the girls, he wasn't really there. I mean, he was on the other side of the screen. The girls stood in the order of Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé.

"You asked to talk to us?" Jisoo asked him

He nodded, "according to my reports you haven't made any progress?"

The girls looked at each other. "We made lots of progress, sir," Lisa answered, "we're almost done with phase one." He looked at the girls with a raised eyebrow.

"In that case," he cleared his throat, "hurry up."

"We're going our fastest, sir," Rosé told him

"How many phases?" He asked them

"Not much," Jennie answered, "Just three, but the third one might take time."

"Well, you don't have all year," he told them and ended the call

"I hate him," Lisa and Rosé said at the same time. They looked at each other wide-eyed and immediately hugged each other. "Girls are so weird," Jihoon commented

"Class is to start any minute now," Yedam told the elders

******************************************************

Taehyung sighed as he heard his mom talking to him. For those who don't know, which is all of you, Taehyung's parents were not the best. They weren't affectionate, and he definitely believed they didn't care about him. Ever since he was little, they didn't spare a glance at him.

"Make sure to be on your best behavior and not to eat much, we don't want you gaining weight," She rambled on, "are you even listening to me?"

"Bye mom," Taehyung dismissed her question and left, not even bothering to turn around when his mother shouted his name.

"Are you okay, young master?" Taehyung cringed at the name, he was never fond of it.

"Call me Taehyung," was all he answered with, walking in front of the chauffeur.

"Mr. Taehyung," he stopped the young adult, "aren't you gonna ride in the car?" He asked. Taehyung looked at the black Bentley Bentayga Mulliner parked in front of him. He looked at the driver, "I'm Okay," he told the driver.