Okay

Shayne

I watched him walk to his car. It was late at night, and luck seemed to be on my side.

Apart from the unoccupied cars in the underground parking garage, we were the only two people around. All the more reason to make my threat much more clear to the blonde fool.

I pushed myself off the door of my Jeep when he reached his sleek red convertible.

As he searched his pockets, I approached him, making my presence known by adding pressure to the stomp of my boots.

One glance at me and he started to fumble about with his keys, continuously failing to unlock the sleazy looking car. He repeatedly cursed and looked anxiously between me and the keys.

In the end, he decided to jump in, but I'd already reached him.

I lifted him out of the seat by his shirt and threw him to the ground.

"You seem hella scared, Pierce. What ever could be the problem?" I grabbed him off the concrete and pulled him to my face.

"That bitch lied. Whatever she told you was a lie, I swear."

"What bitch, Pierce?"

"The curvy brunette, she's the one who tried to get personal with me, but I told her off. She must have mouthed a lot of shit to you."

"What makes you think that's what I'm here for? What if I just wanted to say a quick hello."

"Then why do you look like you're going to kill me."

"As much as I'd love to do that, this isn't the time nor the place. Besides, if it wasn't for that incredible girl, you'd already be dead. I just want to leave a warning."

I reached behind my back and pulled out the sleek Beretta, it's silver surface glinting under the lights.

The man instantly started weeping, and the sight made me wonder if he even was a man at all.

"I swear, I didn't mean to

"I swear, I didn't mean to. All I wanted to do was talk about our next photoshoot." Snot started to drip from his nose. "It was a little late, I was drunk, and she just looked so hot. In fact, I think her plan was to seduce me in the first place."

This fool. "I strongly oppose that opinion. Tell me, pervert, what exactly did you do to her?" I tightened my hold on his collar and drilled the barrel of the gun into his cheek.

He licked his thin dry lips, and from the look in his eyes, I knew he was about to start bullshitting me.

Not if I can help it.

The butt of the gun met his forehead, and he yelped in pain as a small trail of blood slid down his brow.

I growled in an effort to control the blinding rage. "Don't fuck with me. I'm not the most violent person, but please don't make me do something we'd both regret. Now, tell me what you did to her, and I'd advise you to be honest."