Relax

Approach with caution. There may be some explicit scenes ahead.

Olivia

I flopped down on the couch, heart heavier than ever.

Back at the safe house, Shayne had instructed Freya to take me back to the mansion, of course with severe orders to keep me safe.

She had business to attend to and we weren't exactly on good terms, but I still wanted her with me, badly. I was over the fact that she hadn't told me about my mother, thanks to my father's neutralizing appearance. In fact I owed Shayne a lot more for that.

I got off the couch after an hour of flipping though channels. A nap would do for now, and then I'll get to baking something amazing for Shayne, it was all I could give her.

I rid of my jeans and sneakers as I entered the bedroom, laying on the bed only to pause when something hard under my pillow had me sitting up. I lifted it and found a long slender burgundy box under it. My heart stopped, it looked like a jewelry box.

My fingers inched towards it, first caressing the softness before picking it up and flipping it open. My breath caught.

In it was absolute beauty. A silver chained pendant was lying on it's plush little cushion. A glinting spherical amethyst stone hang from it. It wasn't unnecessarily large, just sizable enough to look snug around one's neck.

"Shayne," I whispered, picking up the little note she'd left under the box.

I didn't have the guts to give this to you myself. I hope you forgive me and I hope you like it. I read, failing to contain my smile.

I put aside the gift, stood from the bed and pulled off my tank top and panties.

I took a deep breath before entering the closet, and walked to the very drawer that nearly clipped off my fingers.

I nudged it open, relieved it was still unlocked. Those intimidating tools were grinning at me, daring me. Without hesitation, I picked the red one. I wasn't going to survive gigantosaurus if I tried.

Placing the transparent box on the bed, I took out the pendant from its box and placed it around my neck.

I was naked as day. Only the pendant adorning my body. I wasn't going to lie, I felt beautiful and powerful.

The door opened behind me.

"Yeah, just call me when you get that file and I'll-" Shayne's sudden pause sent a lighting strike to my heart. "I'm gonna call you back, Mr. Takahashi."

I couldn't help the heat slithering all over my body, but the resolve in me had demolished every trace of nervousness.

I turned around. "Hi."

"H-hey." Her voice was rough, arousingly rough. "What are you doing?"

"Thanking you."

Her eyes jumped to the transparent box on the bed and right back to my breasts. "Thanking me? For what?"

I didn't answer, instead I walked up to her as I watched her eyes slowly look me up and down, briefly stopping at the apex of my thighs. She subtly licked her full lips and met my eyes.

When I was inches away from her, I could feel her rapid breaths fanning across my face as I looked up at her. "Thank you for letting me see my father. And thank you for what you're doing for him."

For a moment, the brutal flames in her eyes dialed down to bright embers. "It's not him I'm doing it for."

I smiled up at her as I cupped her cheek in my palm. "I know." I fingered the pendant. "This was sweet of you, thank you. Were you thinking of me when you got it?"