Drenched

Please, I'm telling you right now to read at your own risk. I won't be responsible for any complaints or any negative comments. This chapter is rated 18+ according to me, so make sure that you're legal enough to read.

But if you are not and honestly feel safe to do it, that's good too. Hey, it's a free world.

Anyways, 'enjoy'😏

Olivia

What in the hell had I been thinking?

Minutes ago I hadn't been able to sleep, just like the last several days. How could I with everything else going on? My parents, Shayne's emotional suffering and the eminent danger I was in.

It was too much. And all of a sudden, I'd been overwhelmed with the need to be distracted.

Of course I hadn't intelligently thought about it at first. My plan had simply been; seduce Shayne enough for both of us to be distracted from our miseries and then go back to sleep.

But now as I watched her sexy hazel eyes darken even further and felt the dampness between my thighs significantly increase, I knew we'd both reached a point of no return.

We needed this. Badly.

Hesitantly, I placed my shaking hands over her broad shoulders, wondering how I'd been able to carry out my little tease not too long ago.  

"Relax," Shayne purred, her hands still gripping handfuls of my backside.

My eyes met hers and I couldn't look away. She was encouraging me and praising me with that one look.

At that moment, my inner goddess came back with sheer force, need and then some more need.

My hands ceased their shaking and moved to the knot on my robe. I undid it and let the silkiness slither down my arms and pool around our laps, leaving me in a peach-colored satin nightgown. 

"I don't remember buying this for you," Shayne said, her voice turning raspy as her hazel gaze drank me in.

"I asked Laura to get it for me at the store. I'm not the typical girl who would sleep in satin, but I needed one just in case. Do you like it?"

A cross between a groan and a chuckle vibrated deep within her throat. "It's hard to say. I think I need a better look," she said, licking her full lips.

God, I needed a taste of her mouth so bad. But I had to give her what she wanted first.

"You want a little lingerie show?" I said, giving her the most seductive smile I knew.

"Yes, please." Her voice was so rough and sexy, I'd almost gone over the edge just with the sound.

She effortlessly lifted me off her lap, setting my feet between her and the desk. I pulled out the tie in my hair and let it fall to my shoulders.

"As you can see, it's really short, barely covers my backside," I hummed, lightly tracing the skin under the hem with my fingers. "It's also really thin but not transparent, giving it the element of sight without ruining the surprise behind it."

"I can see that," she whispered, eyes running from my hips to my ankles, and back up again. She seemed to be in pain, her fists resting on each of her knees as she continuously licked her lips.

I was afraid I'd come all over the floor before we would even start. 

Running my fingers down my neck, I proceeded my little show. "It's also not too tight and not too loose, just enough to fit comfortably to my body." I brought my hands lower and circled my breasts, moaning when I watched Shayne nearly jump off her seat.