5- tell her? maybe?

Moon Rose Cafe
June 13, xxxx

Jisoo sat down carefully, holding her stomach, "So what's going on now?"

"Umm well...you see there's a girl in my math class and i...like her? Well no I feel attracted towards her."

"Jungkook, you woke me up, made me drive here, for you to know if you have feelings for a girl?" Jisoo asked, putting her hands in "her" sweatshirt pockets.

"What no!" He said, making a face, " I also wanted some coffee!"

Jisoo sighed, "Talk to her, get close and keep on hanging out with her. Does she know?"

"Kinda? I don't know! How did you and Jin hyung become a thing?" Jungkook was now getting frustrated.

"I'm the cousin of Bobby, connections, they're both in the mafia. Look, Kook let her know and if she tells and we kill her", Jisoo said, making a dead face, standing up, and walking with Jungkook to the car," Remember this, no one is going to be fine with this, ok? Don't freak out if she freaks out. Well actually do freak out but don't make it noticeable."

By now, they were heading home, a 30 min car ride.

"People take things differently, ok? also make sure that you see a future with her and trust her with this huge 'thing'. Now take me home before Jin finds out that I'm gone." Jisoo said, getting comfortable in the passenger seat.