7-

July 10, xxxy

Lisa felt scared, her heart beat increasing each step she took. 'Where could he be?' she thought to herself, she looked around the alley.

As her fingers fidget the bottom of her shirt, she saw a familiar looking man in the distance. Her lips formed into a smile, as he came closer.

"Jungkook," Lisa said softly, hugging him, "I missed you. Now mind telling me why meet up in this alley?" Jungkook gave her smile, kissing her forehead.

"I had things...to do...here" Jungkook said, scratching the back of his neck, while walking out of the alley with Lisa. Lisa just looked at him and gave him a small nod.

"Well anyways the math teacher asked about you and Jimin oppa, again." Lisa said, a little bit annoyed, "And she got mad when Rosé or I didn't give me a 'good enough reason'. It's getting annoying, you and him should come to class"

"Maybe..."Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

~~~

"So tell me...where have you been?" Lisa asked, eyeing the french fry and waiting for his response.

"You know where I have been...doing stuff" Jungkook shrugged, again.

"Ohh. Like how you were linked to a murder case?" Lisa asked, quietly so only he can hear.

"Lisa!" Jungkook's eyes widen, "Not here! And I wasn't doing that, I was doing some business with people and that takes a while...".

"What can I get for the two of you?" The waitress interrupted.