The Project - 1

~ Pablo's P.O.V ~

I open my eyes to another day of Kindergarten.

My eyes are slightly squinted, as the sun is brightly shining through my bedroom window. I'd yawn and stretch my blue, penguin body.

I hop off my white and blue bed whilst slipping on a pair of my favourite house slippers.

I slide down to the first floor of my small home and sit into my chair at the breakfast table.

"Good morning mum!" I say happily as I great my mother.

"Oh! Good morning hun, I cooked you some avocado sushi." She says while handing me a small plate filled with a few avocado sushi pieces.

After eating with my mum at the table, I toss my plate in the sink and dash to the bathroom.

I start brushing my teeth and think, I hope there are fun games to play with Austin at recess!

After I finished brushing my teeth, I hurry to put on my new clothes and rainbow hat with a spinning propeller on top for school.

Once I had grabbed my bag and tossed my blue lunch kit inside of it, I happily waddled to my mum's car.

My mum drove to my school to drop me off.

"Mum?" I spoke, "What even is the name of the school?" I ask curiously.

"Well, if you're wondering." She starts, "It's called the 'Janice Burgess Elementary School.'"

"Why is it named that?" I ask. 

"I'm not quite sure hun, I think she created she created something special." She replies.

"Oh well! Thanks for letting me know mum." I say while exiting the car. 

"Bye honey!" She says while shutting the door. We blow kisses to each other and she drives off while I head inside.

I am quick to line up with my other classmates and meet my best friends.

"Hey, guys!" I say excitedly. "Hai!" They all reply in sync.

We start chatting until our teacher had told us it was time to enter the classroom and start working.

We all sat in tables of two, which I had been sitting with Austin for the year.

Our teacher, Mrs. Bryant had started attendance. 

Pablo? PRESENT, Tyrone? HERE, Tasha? GOOD MORNING!, Uniqua? HAI, Austin? HELLO. 

And the list went on.

Once Mrs. Bryant continued with the lesson, she added a project.

She then assigned partners. Austin and I were partners (in bed ;)) ), thankfully..

That was the end of Monday.