The Robot Puppet - 2

~ Austin's P.O.V ~

Our teacher had just assigned us partners and a project.

Each pair were told to make puppets! Obviously, Pablo and I were ecstatic because every time we'd hang out at the park, we brought puppets!

"Yes!" Pablo exclaimed as Mrs. Bryant announced what we were going to be doing.

"Until recess, you will have time to plan with your partner and figure out what kind of puppet you'd like!" Our teacher spoke.

As soon as she started the timer on the SmartBoard Pablo and I got to work.

"Hmm, should we make a robot?" Pablo asked, "or is that too simple?" He continued.

"Maybe we can make it look super cool! With like different paper and a cool coloured sock!" I said as if there were a lightbulb on top of my head.

With an "ear-to-ear" smile on his face, Pablo agreed.

We then started brainstorming. With our mastermind brains working together, we'd surely be at the top of the class!

After a while, Pablo and I noticed that the rest of our kindergarten class were just fooling around and didn't have much planning written down on their papers.

We giggled to each other, "How foolish can they be?" I whisper. "I know right! We're definitely gonna have the best puppet." Pablo says.

"Uhm, excuse me?" A yellow hippo struts up to us.

"We are going to have the best puppet!" Some random pink thing speaks to us.

"You shouldn't be acting all confident honey." The pink animal speaks.

"Whatever!" I yell,

"go back to your desks girls." Mrs. Bryant spoke.

They nodded and walked back. "We were just looking around because of everybody's cool plans!" The yellow one exclaims.

"Okay," she begins. Then she turns on her headset and speaks "please make sure you're all done by recess time!"

Everyone seemed nervous as they started working faster and faster whilst looking at the timer on the SmartBoard.

Then recess came and we all ate our snacks at the picnic table and chatted.

That was the morning of Monday.

A/N

Hai, thanks for reading part 2 of "Young Love"! Please vote for this story and maybe I'll have the motivation to write more. Also, comment on what you think will happen. UwU ~ Nanay Luna