WhataSnack: My Hero, Kookie - Jungkook One-Shot

"I'll take one of every sandwich on the menu, two large fries, two vanilla shakes, two apple pies and two diet root beers. Make sure they're diet; I'm watching my figure," I yell into the drive thru speaker at Whataburger.

"Alright, pull up to the next window."

"Thanks."

Today me and my good friend Stephanie are doing a mukbang together for her YouTube channel. This is her first time visiting Texas and I want it to be memorable for her, so I took her to my favorite 5-star restaurant: Whataburger.

I pull up to the next window and a confused man greets me, wondering how two people could finish hundreds of dollars of food. I pay and ask for every condiment they have. Gotta get my moneys worth. I hand Steph the bags and pull out of the drive thru.

"Y/N, I think we are missing the fries."

"Gosh dangit." I park the car and take off my seatbelt. "I'll go in and get them."

I walk in through the front door, observing the empty restaurant. Well, empty except for one table who happen to be sitting by the drink station.

I walk up to the counter. "Sir, there were no fries in the bag. I also think you forgot the mayo in my sandwiches, so could I get some on the side?"

"You're lying, we put plenty of mayo in those," the worker grumbles under his breath.

"YOU WANNA CHECK INSIDE THE SANDWICH?!" I bark back at him.

"Sorry, that'll be right out. We're making the fries fresh," He shudders and runs back to the kitchen shaking.

"That's more like it."

Might as well load up on drink refills while I'm waiting. I chugged down my diet root beer and filled up my cup with strawberry Fanta. I'm on a diet, but a few more calories couldn't hurt.

I feel a sharp nudge against my shoulder as I down my third refill in 2 minutes.

"Excuse me," I hear a smooth voice tell me. I turn to see a beautiful korean man with brown hair filling up his water cup.

"You know you're putting soda into a water cup right?" I ask him, getting lost in his eyes in the process.

"It's not soda, it's carbonated water," he responds as he continues to pour sprite into his cup.  If he says it's water, I believe him, I think to myself as I stare at him dreamily.

I turn to see 6 other Korean guys behind him waiting to do the same. There's also a white guy sitting at their table waiting for them, fries stuffed into his mouth.

"Rob, do you want another refill?" I hear an orangeish pink haired Korean guy ask from behind me.

"Sure, I'll have the carbonated brown water, Jimin!" I hear Rob, the guy at the table, respond.

"Got it." I see Jimin fill Rob's water cup with Coke.

The guys all sit back at their table. I stand by the drink station, stuffing free straws and salt packets into my Michael Kors handbag.  I feel eyes burning into the back of my head.

"Hey," the brown haired beauty from earlier whispers into my ear seductively. "Do you want these ketchup packets? If you mix them with salt and pepper packets and put it into the microwave, it makes a lovely soup." My stomach feels tied in knots, but I nod and toss them into my bag.

"I love a resourceful woman," I hear him say as he walks back to his table.

I gulp and turn beet red.

"Fries and a jug of mayo for Y/N," I hear a worker call out from behind the counter.

"That's me." I grab my things and go back outside to where Steph is waiting for me. I see the brown eyed mystery man staring at me from behind the glass window with a piercing gaze.