Requests -UPDATE

Update: I decided that I'd write the requests of both @Jemiasvu and @shookysenpai this week since they're the first two that commented 😊 feel free to still leave requests on this page and I might write it if I have time in the future. Thx!!
~~~~~~

Hi everyone-
I am taking one chubby one-shot request that will be around ~2000 words. If you are interested, comment below in this format:

BTS Member:

Summary of plot: (example: Y/N has a cheesy potato addiction and her/his/their (depending on pronouns) brother Jungkook sends them to a support group for this problem. Y/N makes friends with the support group leader, Jin, who is a foodie. However, Y/N gets the cold-shoulder from Yoongi, a fellow cheesy potato addict at support group. Yoongi is misunderstood but grows to like Y/N, etc)

Any crossover characters: (ex: Got7, EXO, Blackpink, Lil Wayne, Ninja the guy that plays fortnite, etc.)

Special requests:  It is not required if you don't have any. (examples: pronouns, setting, time period, Y/N is a goth that listens to Ozzy Osborne, Y/N is going bald at the age of 22, etc)

Rules: NO smut or sexual content, character death, self-injury, or anything too harsh

it can be as ridiculous as you want. expect the story to be written in the same style as my other chapters.

If more than one person comments, I will choose one to write this week and might write the others some other time if I have the chance to.

Taehyung enjoying his red coat! -^

🙂🙂🙂🙂