beginning

Chapter 1: beginning

Jungkook's POV

"Asshole"

"What did you say.. Shortie!?"

"HUH!? DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHORTIE!?"

"YE!? BLEEEH.. SHORTIE~"

"ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT!!!?"

"YOU CANT EVEN REACH ME!"

"YOU-"

"BLERGH BLERGH" I stick out my tongue to tease Jimin more.

"you--"

"You two. Will you guys please shut up for a while?" The teacher said. "Im here.. You know" the Class started to laugh.

Me and Jimin are the smartest one. But kind of the dumbest one.

We're both smart that we've became into a rivalry .

Jimin is so annoying.. Yes.

He hates me because he doesnt want to accept the fact that im 2 years younger than him, that im the same class as him, and im smart as him.

We've been classmates since Middle school, and we became such a horrible enemies.

We both wished not to see each other again in highschool.

But then my life fucked up when I saw Jimin at my new Highschool.

My expectations in highschool is to get a pretty 1st Girlfriend. Have a 1st kiss. And have 1st date!.. I want to be a popular guy just like those in kdramas. And leave the horrible memories with Jimin when I was In middle school.

Me and Jimin, we simply just fought.
.

Me and Jimin always fight.

Now we're in highschool, we still fight. I know its childish and dumb.

Its funny and annoying how I ended up being in the same highschool and same class as this midget and THE WORST IS THAT HE SITS BESIDES ME!

UGH! I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE!

I hate Jimin.. Yes. I fucking hate him. I hate his presence, i hate his face, i hate his voice, i hate his weird ass hair, and i hate his whole fucking existence.

I just fucking hate him.

And he just fucking hate me.

My dreams actually came true, to be popular. But damn I became popular because of this shit? What are we? Comedian Partners!? Comedy duos?!

But for some reasons, Jimin kinda looks a bit different when we were in Middle school.

His hair was black back then, and now its light yellow.. His face also changed, his face became a bit.. Cuter? Slimmer?

Whatever.. He's still ugly asf. And the way i look at him will never change even if he became the most handsome guy in the world.. He is still a lil piece of shit on my eyes.

I hate how me and Jimin became popular because We always fight.. We're like celebrities in this class. Because we always fight. The class said that the way we fight is funny..

Tsk.

I HATE THIS!!

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A GIRLFRIEND IF IM LIKE THIS!!?

Jimin's POV

"AHHHH!!" Jungkook yelled that made everyone looked at him. He yelled during a quiet and serious class.