slightly smut #2

Chapter 10: Yehaw This Chapter is fucked up.

(Jungkook's POV)

"But.. It feel good"

Jimin pushed me On the couch that made me fall down, now hes On top of me. Looking at me with.. An angry eyes? No.. Its not like hes angry or something. It looks like.. His eyes are filled with ..... Lust.

He started Leaning his Face towards My Neck.

My heartbeat is starting to beat so fast. I dont know whats going on.. I mean.. I dont know what am I going to do!

He licked my neck and Put his right hand under my Shirt. Reaching for my chest? And Then MY NIPPLES.

HOLD ON--!!!

If hes on the top.

And Im on the bottom.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Me? As a bottom? Are you serious? WHAT THE FUCK!

And Jimin? As A Top! With that small body and cute face! ARE WE ALL SERIOUS!?

He's reaching for my nipples.. What Am I GOING TO DO.?

I should fight for dominance. I tried.. But Jimin is too strong.

Come to think of It, even tho Jimin has a small body and cute face, he's still a man.. LIKE ME!

I tried to restrain and changes the position we're having. I dont wanna be a Bottom! Like ughhh i dont want a dick in my precious butt!

Jimin is too strong. Whe the fuck is with this Strength!

"What are you trying to do?" Jimin asked when He noticed Im fighting over something.

"Im trying to change the position!!" I yelled

"What do you mean?"

"I should Be on top-" i yelled but then Jimin leaned his Ears towards my ears.

And said "you like me right?" His whispers on my ears that are Making me out of my mind "then let me Do you" Jimin said..

I like him..I realized that hes right.. I like him, so ill just him be if thats what makes him happy.

I stopped fighting for he dominance and Just let him do whatever he wants. It feels Weird to be on a Sub Position but If Its Jimin. I wouldnt mind.

I let him take off my shirt and Then he began sucking On My nipples

It feels weird, but it also feels wrong..

Do bottoms should feel The pressure? But why Am I not feeling it?

Its this because Jimin sucks At this? Or is it just because Im Not Sensitive enough and Not suitable to Be The sub one.

Jimin stoped licking my nipples and Looked at me "tsk.. Your face is pissing me off. You look so bored"

"Because Youre bad At this Jimin" i said.

"Huh!?" Finally, an opportunity to change The position! I Pushed him To Make Him Lay down under me.

"Ill show You how to do it" i smirked and Put my hands under his Shirt reaching for his Chest.

"J-jungkook--" he stuttered and then I touched His Nipples. I leaned My face towards His chest and started to lick the other nipple while I play on his other nipple using my other hand.

I looked at his Face while doing it. He's enjoying it, Is he? He lets out Heavy Breathings but he doesnt let out his moan?

What Is he up to?

I Licked His chest Up Towards His Neck. It probably Tickles Him judging by the sound he just made. Its just a silent Moan. But Its Not a Moan! He isnt moaning yet and Its frustating

"Why arent You Letting your moan out?" I asked. He's still trying to Stopped his own moan even tho hes already stuggling to breathe.

I licked His Other nipple again. And then Once it got errected. I started sucking on it.

It feels Like breastfeeding. (Lmao Jimtiddies)(im just kidding yall)

I Felt his boner down. Hes already erected. And seems like Jimin noticed it too.

I smiled.. And then it slowly turns into a Smirked.

He looks so messy Now. Did he get too much pressure on what I just did? I only touched his chest! Is he that sensitive?

Many questions are popping out of my head but I have my job here. Jimin is erected and I need to take care of it!

I touched His boner .

"Ahh..~" he moaned.

He moaned.

Moaned...

Mo...aanee..d.

MoAnED

HIS MOAN IS BIYUTIFALLLL!!BEAU!!

I rubbed His Boner even tho he still have his pants . his Moans Are seriously turning me on. He arched His back giving his neck a clear view .

I Leaned towards His Neck and sucked it. Leaving it a Purple Mark.

"Ah-- hah.. Joo-ngkook! St-stop!!!" he said. I listened but I only took it as a Motivation.

I keept rubbing on his boner. Making it possible for him to cum under his pants.

Hahaha .. Im having too much fun.

I stopped when Jimin Slapped me.

He Pants And Sat Up "I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!" Jimin said. But then I Looked at his pants.. Its already wet.. Did he cum already? "BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME" his eyes are Shredding with tears...

Tears.

Tears...

T.e.a.r.s

I.. Made him cry..

"Get out of here"  he said with his cracked voice. "Get. Out. Of. Here"

"Jimin-"

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Jimin yelled "its gonna get dark soon. You should go home" he stood up and Went to the bathroom "Once I got out of this Bathroom. Your face shouldnt be here anymore." he said before closing the bathroom

I... Fucked up. I made him mad. Worse is i made him cry!

I went outside of his apartment and closed the door.. Its true that it feels so good Doing those with jimin. But Like. I felt so guilty. I wish i never do it. I just wish... I didnt do it.

I WISH I DIDNT DO IT!!

I went home frustrated. I dont know If I should be glad now that I Heard Jimin's moans or regret and apologize for Doing that to him.

And..

Telling me to get out of hishouse in a Rude way sounds Like a Rejection to me.

To be continued