your choice

Chapter 7: your choice

Jungkook's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with your face!!?" Jimin yelled.

Yapp.. Thats right.

I changed my hairstyle, mg hairstyle is not a coconut hairstyle anymore.. And ye, i got bruises on my face.

"I got into a fight" i proudly said.

"A Fight!!!? Are you dumb- oh right you are dumb " jimin sighs.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up you shorty! Atleast Im smarter than you and Im stronger than you"

"Why are you Fighting physically! You werent like this before! Im the only person In this world who is able to punch your ugly ass face!" Jimin yelled.

The classroom laughed again because why? We're fighting again.

"Why? I cannot change?" The real reason why is... Because when I saw Yoongi. I feel like i wanna look like him.

I got inspired by yoongi for Jimin to like me! Hehe.

"Oh god.. I dont think we can still be rivals" jimin said "if youre dumb like this i wouldnt-AND YOUR HAIR!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOUR HAIR!"

"Why? Cant style my hair?"

"Ok Class thats it.. Im here again" mr. Lee said that made me and Jimin stopped fighting.

I found Something on the internet.. Christmas break will Be happening soon. And I want to ask Jimin for his Phone number.. But I wouldnt do that.. Not in my goddamn life.

I want to be with ... Jimin at christmas.

The school end and me and Jimin have to go Together again..

Jimin went outside, but this time he is with taehyung.. And Hobi?

Taehyung waved his hands at me "LETS GO FOR A DOUBLE DATE!!!"

"d-double date!!!? Im out!" jimin said and was about to ran away but Taehyung held his Arm, and pull him closer to him. Leaning his face towards Jimin, one wrong move and THEY WILL KISS IN NO TIME!

Bitch!-

Taehyung looked at me.. I think he saw My reactiom "What a priceless reaction" taehyung said, smirking and then he let go of jimin.

Hoe-!

Jimin? Ofcourse he is Blushing.. He used to like that hoe- i mean taehyung.. Theres no doubt he still likes that hoe!

Hoobi. Hes just smiling.. What the fuck is wrong with him! His boyfriend is literally flirting with another man! And its my man!!

Oh-

Jimin is not my man...

"Lets go!" Hobi shouts. And dragged the two of them.

After for a while.. We came in the.. Cafe?

What are we doing here at the cafe?

The four of us Sat. Jimin sits beside me.. I face taehyung and Taehyung sits besides Hobi.

HB     TH.     |The
JM       JK.     | Window

I glared at taehyung as if he is the Most bitchy motherfucker ass Shit in the World..

He stared at me too, but more like making fun of me.

I hate this hoe.

"What would you like to have? Sirs?"a waitreess Called.