crush

Chapter 2: crush

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook-" i saw Jungkook at the cafeteria looking at someone, he's pacing out. His mouth is dropped open. He just stared instead of Eating.. I followed his glance to see whos he looking at.

He's looking at the popular girl named Lisa. I heard she's a good dancer ! Wait.. Is he having a crush ON LISA!?

Eye--

I interrupted him "oooooooh~" he looked at me and started to eat. "You have a crush on Lisa?" I asked and Put my tray on the table and sits infront of him.

"H-how did you know" he asked Me.. blushing.

"Bitch You've been staring at her for a long time"

"What the heck you're calling me bitch for!? Why are you even eating with me!? Where the fuck is Your bestfriend?! Just sit with him!"

"He's in detention.."i said calmly. Im still older so i have to act more mature than him

"And you sat with me?"

"Well its not Like I Want to sit with you? Take a look around" i said. The tables and seats are already filled with people that I dont know.

"Then sit with them" he said

"I dont even know who they are" i pout.

"Why did you even sit with me youre so annoying af" he said and started to eat aggresively and make noise out of his bowl.

"Im sorry for being annoying then.. Ill just sit On the garden--" i was about to stand up but he stopped me.

"Wait.. Fine.. Tsk" he said "You can sit over here"

I sat down again looking at him "You have a crush on Lisa right?"

He blushed and Threw the spoon that made a loud noise "Can you please shut up..." Everyone is looking at us "see, everyone is looking at us now. I dont want everyone To Know that I Like Lisa ok!?" He Raised his voice by whispering.

"They are looking at us because of the loud noise you made with your Spoon and your Bowl, not because i said it too loud" i whisper back.

"S-still.. Stop saying it.. Its embarassing"

"What are you so embarassed for.. Come on.. Lisa is pretty-"

"What now? Are you going to steal her from me?"

"Why the hell am i going to steal her from you.. Its not like You two are dating" i smirked.

"You bastard" he glared at me.

I laughed "haha.. Jeez~ you dont need to be so aggresive.. C'mon. Im not interested at her."

"Good. Cause Im gonna make her my Future girlfriend"

"Oooh~~~" i whistled "do you want me to help you?"

"N-n-n-n-n-n-no t-t-t---"

"You cant say no thanks huh"

"Well.. If you want to" he pout, not looking at my direction.

I giggled "you're actually really cute when you're like this, Jungkook" i said "i want to help you to get Lisa.. But I also want you to help me"

"What? Do you want me to help you to do criminal things?"

"No.. Hahaha" i laughed "No.. You see.. I like someone too. So Ill help you with Lisa and You will help me with the person I Like...."

"Ok.. Thats easy... All we do is to Help each other right?" He looked right into my eyes and his aura is Brighten up "sure sure" He paused "but who is this girl you like?" He asked.